2 months ago #2
Before I continue, the contents of this list will be mostly the same from one of the last featured list, just to add or expand a few entries and it comes after the comments in a thread started by user guy12345 (who I have on ignore by the way, so he can view this thread) titled "why are top 10 lists so ****** written?", so seem unfair not to address how I expect people to view the lists being featured in his thread?! Very unfair, right?!

Well, being here on the boards for so many years, I have to really be fair, even towards users I don't like who also use the boards. I've seen many users start up threads with my list featured, with title that describes a featured list and guy12345 title doesn't describe any of it. Not exactly titled but in their own words.

With guy12345's post in his thread, it's maybe nice to describe an expectation which I failed to meet, to complain about but his title didn't describe what he wasn't complaining about and it was more like an attack on the overall feature.

He even puts up an attitude with the use of profanity in his thread title. (I do allow swearing to slide, usually, I don't mind it) It's unfair for everyone else who've humbly try to set up a thread to address what they didn't like or liked or had expected and have at least tried.

I may be active in posting across the board but because anyone feel that my article was being featured and I had no where to go and people who see me and know me well enough to address whatever been posted, it doesn't mean I MUST 100% post in your thread. You have to try to convince me to post in there and it was the way he posted. Again, he had a point about my previous list but it was filed so poorly and discreetly held the entirely feature for ransom, I wouldn't anyone who holds any featured article for ransom to try to explain why they don't like the entire feature. Again, I mentioned, the worst the I've seen someone trying to address any issue or to even explain how they felt about the entire feature.

The bottom line, if anyone really wants to know why I've plucked and confiscated his comments and haven't posted everything else in there, that's my main reason for it. I have to outweigh what's going on and I know users (again, some i don't like) have done so in the past to what I said there and don't represent themselves like guy12345 to get their complaints across. Now, it was the point where I decided to start threads before I submit any of my lists and make announcements.

I'm not going to suggest guy12345's thread to be locked. If anyone wants to post to make up for guy12345's short fall in not addressing (do the dirty work for him, to what it's coming across) what he's placed has his thread title, I'm not going to stop anyone. I've already addressed his complaint in his thread and that previous list he was complaining about, I had taken down, so there's no need for me to visit his thread again. I hope this helps!

Previous Versions
2 months ago
Before I continue, the contents of this list will be mostly the same from one of the last featured list, just to add or expand a few entries and it comes after the comments in a thread started by user guy12345 (who I have on ignore by the way, so he can view this thread) titled "why are top 10 lists so ****** written?", so seem unfair not to address how I expect people to view the lists being featured in his thread?! Very unfair, right?!

Well, being here on the boards for so many years, I have to really be fair, even towards users I don't like who also use the boards. I've seen many users start up threads with my list featured, with title that describes a featured list and guy12345 title doesn't describe any of it. Not exactly titled but in their own words.

With guy12345's post in his thread, it's maybe nice to describe an expectation which I failed to meet, to complain about but his title didn't describe what he wasn't complaining about and it was more like an attack on the overall feature.

He even puts up an attitude with the use of profanity in his thread title. (I do allow swearing to slide, usually, I don't mind it) It's unfair for everyone else who've humbly try to set up a thread to address what they didn't like or liked or had expected and have at least tried.

I may be active in posting across the board but because anyone feel that my article was being featured and I had no where to go and people who see me and know me well enough to address whatever been posted, it doesn't mean I MUST 100% post in your thread. You have to try to convince me to post in there and it was the way he posted. Again, he had a point about my previous list but it was filed so poorly and discreetly held the entirely feature for ransom, I wouldn't anyone who holds any featured article for ransom to try to explain why they don't like the entire feature. Again, I mentioned, the worst the I've seen someone trying to address any issue or to even explain how they felt about the entire feature.

The bottom line, if anyone really wants to know why I've plucked and confiscated his comments and haven't posted everything else in there, that's my main reason for it. I have to outweigh what's going on and I know users (again, some i don't like) have done so in the past to what I said there and don't represent themselves like guy12345 to get their complaints across. Now, it was the point where I decided to start threads before I submit any of my lists and make announcements.

I'm not going to suggest guy12345's thread to be locked. If anyone wants to post to make up for guy12345's short fall in not addressing (do the dirty work for him, to what it's coming across) what he's placed has his thread title, I'm not going to stop anyone. I hope this helps!
2 months ago

I'm not going to suggest guy12345's thread to be locked. If anyone wants to post to make up for guy12345's short fall in not addressing (do the dirty work for him, to what it's coming across) what he's placed has his thread title, I'm not going to stop anyone. I've already addressed his complain in his thread and that previous list was taken down, so there's no need for me to visit his thread again. I hope this helps!