• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. The Top 10 Video Games Cartridges Manufactured in Another Color

User Info: 91210user

91210user
1 month ago#1
Hi folks, here's another thread on an upcoming list of mine. If anyone wants to know and check how this list going, its been posted here. It should be an easy list for myself to type up anyways and I think the theme would help as the winter holiday are coming up soon, so this should help ease the lack of excitement from my previous lists. My other unfinished list keeps "hitting a wall", so I'll explain what's going on with that later in that other thread.

The idea behind this list, to see which publishers used the different color for their cartridge releases, better then other publishers when they had the chance. I'm sure you could already guess what games are already on the list.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: longnuts

longnuts
1 month ago#2
I'm so excited for your next list. I hope it is full of grammatical errors like normal, and like this opening post you made!
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1x, ps4, switch,NES & SNES classic mini
PSN: LONGNUTTZ XBL: longnutts 0

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#3
This is actually a decent topic. Can someone else steal it?

longnuts
1 month ago#4
A decent topic once again full of grammatical errors yeah.
Consoles currently hooked up to my tv: xb1x, ps4, switch,NES & SNES classic mini

User Info: amcdc79

amcdc79
1 month ago#5
I can't wait..........I haven't had a good laugh since his last one.
Im so glad I grew up before the internet. I did so many stupid things and there's no record of it anywhere!

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
1 month ago#6
At least the general theme of 91's previous lists were usually somewhat interesting, but now they're just boring and stupid. And still unreadable.

The troll's running out of ideas.
Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real.
-Find me on Twitter and Reddit @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
1 month ago#7
GoukiAkujiki posted...
This is actually a decent topic. Can someone else steal it?
Yeah, I had the same thought. At least this topic is kinda cool. Someone else should write it as well and do a good job of it.

User Info: 91210user

91210user
1 month ago#8
Well, it's the Winter holiday/Christmas for many coming up, I can't just spill the good topics back in the previous months. They get saved for summer or now. That's why. Thanks for noticing and the comments on that. I wouldn't want to timely post a head hammering idea now, knowing that it will hit front page around then. No! People will hate me for that. I have explained before why my last two lists were not as exciting ideas.

longnuts posted...
I'm so excited for your next list. I hope it is full of grammatical errors like normal, and like this opening post you made!

longnuts posted...
A decent topic once again full of grammatical errors yeah.

Like I said in previous threads, when you post to explain my entries are full of what you are trying to point out, that's like saying every possible word which could be grammaticalized, was wrong in my previous list, if that what you are trying to explain?. Careful. You're maybe having a laugh on that one to cover how much you enjoy the idea.

longnuts
1 month ago#9
I wish I could understand how he's trying to dunk on me.

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
1 month ago#10
longnuts posted...
I wish I could understand how he's trying to dunk on me.
That reply further convinces me he's trolling. If you can be pedantic enough to argue that 'full of' is not the right term, then you understand the language well enough to not so thoroughly abuse it whenever you write.

Still, it's a lot of dedication to trolling.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. The Top 10 Video Games Cartridges Manufactured in Another Color
  • Post New Message