• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3132: The Top 10 Business Simulations Where Players Profit from Sales...

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
2 months ago#1
...of Necessities, by 91210user. Well, I know that you've all been absent from these forums for hours, and I didn't want to post a list from 91210user, but I'm forced to do so in order to get your attention (there's even broken English in the title header; it's supposed to be "Where Players Profit", NOT "Where Players Profits")... and I hope you'll all forgive me. :(

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3132-the-top-10-business-simulations-where-players-profits-from
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 months ago#2
You were not forced to and you’re not forgiven. Shame on you deb.

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
2 months ago#3
I thought we agreed not to make any more threads about his lists.
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XaGYiUNNsxllO6kAZsd_Q

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
2 months ago#4
Plus he already made his own topic over a month ago:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000445-top-10-lists/78020389
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
2 months ago#5
I was in the way of writing my new list titled 'Top 10 Game Characters Voiced By Laura Bailey', and seeing this...beyond atrocious broken mess of an article with a staggering mistake even in the f***ing title, I feel that I've once again lost motivation to continue writing for the site. Goddammit, Nappaaaaaa!!!
Switch FC: SW-2774-1787-6198 // PSN: MrLoneWanderer
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
2 months ago#6
You weren't forced to do anything. I know that you enjoy posting the first message about a new top ten, but we agreed to not feed this troll. Please close this topic for everyone's sanity.
http://www.kashelltriumph.com

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
2 months ago#7
Emi3280 posted...
I was in the way of writing my new list titled 'Top 10 Game Characters Voiced By Laura Bailey',

You could make a series out of this.

Kashell Triumph posted...
You weren't forced to do anything. I know that you enjoy posting the first message about a new top ten, but we agreed to not feed this troll. Please close this topic for everyone's sanity.

Well, remember, if she doesn't, he probably will... and since half the board has him ignored, there wouldn't be anyone to warn other visitors. At least this way, the topic for the list can contain that warning.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
2 months ago#8
DDJ posted...

I haven't thought about that, it does sound like a good idea! I'm a huge fan of Laura Bailey's work, so I'm particularly motivated for this list, but I really will consider making it a series. :)
Switch FC: SW-2774-1787-6198 // PSN: MrLoneWanderer
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
2 months ago#9
DDJ posted...
Emi3280 posted...
I was in the way of writing my new list titled 'Top 10 Game Characters Voiced By Laura Bailey',

Kashell Triumph posted...

Well, remember, if she doesn't, he probably will... and since half the board has him ignored, there wouldn't be anyone to warn other visitors. At least this way, the topic for the list can contain that warning.

Well, I'll close it... in about an hour or so.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3132: The Top 10 Business Simulations Where Players Profit from Sales...
  • Topic Closed