• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3129: The Top 10 RPG Dancers, by Kashell Triumph

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 week ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3129-the-top-10-rpg-dancers

I noticed how all the pics are too big, but #1 is a major issue and the biggest eyesore of all, because it has the box art of the Japanese version! All these eyesores are too much for me! :(
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?
"All of the pics" are not too big. I'm looking at it now and 10, 9, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2 look fine. Entries 1 and 7 are off, I'll admit.

Second, your biggest takeaway and issue was that the number 1 entry featured the character from the Japanese box art? I can't even--what in the world does that have to do with anything? That's got to be one of the dumbest things I've read in a while.

Next time, I'll be sure to cater to your delicate sensibilities when I write a list.

Anyways, enjoy, y'all.
http://www.kashelltriumph.com

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
1 week ago#3
Ultra thumbs up for including Primrose. I love that character!

The list is what I expect from Kashell. Top quality all around. Excellent work!
Switch FC: SW-2774-1787-6198 // PSN: MrLoneWanderer
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: FreshFeeling

FreshFeeling
1 week ago#4
Solid choices. Fun list.

Another dancer I liked recently was Clarke from Cosmic Star Heroine. He is a pretty unique dance-oriented fighter.
The feral chocobo calls with a boisterous "wark," not the domestic breed's mild "kweh."
https://twitter.com/RetroFreshTV

User Info: Weird_Fetishes

Weird_Fetishes
1 week ago#5
There's a scene in The Wolf of Wall Street where some senior execs are discussing the subtle intricacies of dwarf tossing. At one point, Leo DiCaprio's character says to Jonah Hill's character;

"That's why I love you; you think of s--- of like that."

Let me extend to you, KT, the same sentiments. As usual, the list is well-paced, definitive, and thoroughly researched so that even someone like me who never got deep into RPG's can appreciate the depth of the content.

And seeing as how my recent work inspired you to complete this list, I can't help but feel obligated to take some of the credit. lol

Seriously though, kudos on another damn fine list, KT.
What I want you to desire most is me. It will only cost you one thing; your silence, okay?
-A repentant seductress who just committed murder

User Info: dancer62

dancer62
1 week ago#6
You riveted my attention in the first paragraph! And you did skip one of my favorite RPGs, Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light. But you included another of my favorites, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier.

A fun read, thank you!
If ballet was easy, it would be pointe-less

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 week ago#7
List make me wanna dance.
Included much of my favorite games.
😚

https://youtu.be/s7HirhI6Wjc
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; UMoon: Frosty; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
It'll be a minute before this gets to the front page, but I still wanted to say thanks for all the kind words.

Emi3280 posted...
Ultra thumbs up for including Primrose. I love that character!

The list is what I expect from Kashell. Top quality all around. Excellent work!

Thanks so much! Yeah, Primrose is great. I had to include her in some capacity.

FreshFeeling posted...
Solid choices. Fun list.

Another dancer I liked recently was Clarke from Cosmic Star Heroine. He is a pretty unique dance-oriented fighter.

Thanks! Clarke was groovy, but I never cared for him in battle. He kept having to sacrifice himself in order to deal damage, haha.

Weird_Fetishes posted...
There's a scene in The Wolf of Wall Street where some senior execs are discussing the subtle intricacies of dwarf tossing. At one point, Leo DiCaprio's character says to Jonah Hill's character;

"That's why I love you; you think of s--- of like that."

Let me extend to you, KT, the same sentiments. As usual, the list is well-paced, definitive, and thoroughly researched so that even someone like me who never got deep into RPG's can appreciate the depth of the content.

And seeing as how my recent work inspired you to complete this list, I can't help but feel obligated to take some of the credit. lol

Seriously though, kudos on another damn fine list, KT.

D'aww. All the feels! Thanks for the praise. And, for the inspiration to finally finish the damn thing.

dancer62 posted...
You riveted my attention in the first paragraph! And you did skip one of my favorite RPGs, Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light. But you included another of my favorites, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier.

A fun read, thank you!

You're welcome! I played Blade Dancer years ago. I didn't like it, so I didn't finish. Was there any dancing beyond the first couple of hours?

gamemaster712 posted...
List make me wanna dance.
Included much of my favorite games.
😚

Dance away! Thanks for reading.

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
1 week ago#9
Kashell Triumph posted...
"All of the pics" are not too big. I'm looking at it now and 10, 9, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2 look fine. Entries 1 and 7 are off, I'll admit.

Actually, I also find all of them except #4 to be too large. #4 should've been the rule, not the exception. In lists like this, I personally prefer the pics to be all the same size as well.

I'm also bummed by the lack of the dancing merchant from Secret of Mana. LOL
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards
Trust. I'd prefer them all to be the same size, too. I still don't find any of them too big other than 1 and 7.

Sadly, the dancing merchant in the Mana series isn't playable so he wouldn't have counted for this list.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3129: The Top 10 RPG Dancers, by Kashell Triumph
  • Post New Message