• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3122: The Top 10 Nintendo Switch Games That Have the Most Potential...

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
6 months ago#1
...for Great DLC, by Emi3280

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3122-the-top-10-nintendo-switch-games-that-have-the-most

So this list is not on the front page yet, but I can tell it's looking pretty good. So what do you think?
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: LunaticCritic

LunaticCritic
6 months ago#2
The list itself is competently made...but I feel it doesn't really justify its premise well enough, and reads in the end more like a "Top 10 Switch" games.

Still, they do at least justify the merits of the games themselves well enough and the Fun Facts are a nice touch.

Good list, but misses the mark in its premise.
Time to mix drinks and change lives.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
6 months ago#3
I think this is the first list I've seen from Emi. Wow, very detailed. A LOT OF INFO..

Looks great.
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
6 months ago#4
@LunaticCritic posted...
The list itself is competently made...but I feel it doesn't really justify its premise well enough, and reads in the end more like a "Top 10 Switch" games.

To be honest if it was a Top 10 Switch games it would be vastly different. One or two games from this list would still be in there, though. I do understand your point. While I was writing the list I had this strange feeling of...vagueness. Yes, it was a set topic, but there was so much to choose from. That's when I started adding my speculations, which were honestly one of my favorite parts from each entry while writing. :)

Still, they do at least justify the merits of the games themselves well enough and the Fun Facts are a nice touch.

What do you mean with 'they'? I'm just one guy. Lol. Nice to see you considered the fun facts good. I love random pieces of trivia.

Good list, but misses the mark in its premise.

I'm thankful for your feedback! Could you please develop on how do you think I could've made the list better? For taking it into account for my upcoming list. I'd really appreciate your thoughts.
Switch FC: SW-2774-1787-6198 // PSN: MrLoneWanderer
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
6 months ago#5
@jokrayz posted...
I think this is the first list I've seen from Emi. Wow, very detailed. A LOT OF INFO..

Looks great.

Yeah, I've been told that I'm a little bit too wordy. I can't avoid it, though. I tried to keep it short and still each entry is roughly one Microsoft Word page, more or less. I sure hope you enjoyed reading my article. :)
Switch FC: SW-2774-1787-6198 // PSN: MrLoneWanderer
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

User Info: LunaticCritic

LunaticCritic
6 months ago#6
Emi3280 posted...
What do you mean with 'they'?

The descriptions, my bad.

Emi3280 posted...
Could you please develop on how do you think I could've made the list better?

Frankly the premise itself is a bit of an oddball in terms of improvement- adding one or two games that were bad to mediocre but would have the potential to have great DLC that might salvage it might have helped the list keep its focus, but finding said types of games is an endeavor in itself, I suppose.
Time to mix drinks and change lives.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension

angeldeb82
5 months ago#7
Keeping this up in case this list gets to the front page.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

angeldeb82
5 months ago#8
I don't know if anyone's here or not, but I'm keeping this bumped up just in case.

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
5 months ago#9
Just in case of what? Should we be scurred?
http://www.kashelltriumph.com

angeldeb82
5 months ago#10
Well, anyways, this list is now on the front page. Finally!
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3122: The Top 10 Nintendo Switch Games That Have the Most Potential...
  • Topic Archived