You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3121: The Top 10 Lesser-Known Facts About Mega Man, by Hanzaemon_

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 week ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3121-the-top-10-lesser-known-facts-about-mega-man

Well, this new list is not on the front page, but I can tell that it looks alright. But what do you think otherwise?
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
1 week ago#2
That was a really nice read, good job Hanzaemon. :)
Switch FC: SW-2774-1787-6198 // PSN: MrLoneWanderer
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
1 week ago#3
Front page now, I really liked this one. There's a couple places that could use a comma, and a couple misspelled words, but overall it was a pretty nice read
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
Little Samson is my most wanted for Smash Bros. Ultimate

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 week ago#4
This is really good top 10 write-up imo.

It's been a while that I see top 10 list that leave me satisfied and informed like this. Most of top 10 list this year are rather weak to straight up not making sense, so kudos to this one.

*recommended this top 10 list*
Playing: Atelier Lulua, Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW] 8793571220

User Info: BSkullX

BSkullX
1 week ago#5
Great job!. Interesting information about the number 5 from this list for me.
Mega Man 11 is available now!!!

User Info: HylianFox

HylianFox
1 week ago#6
Great list, but there's one glaring omission:

In Mega Man 3, Top Man's stage is full of marijuana. Top is "pot" spelled backwards.
I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FUH-LAMING! - Homer Simpson
Don't be a turd. - Chris Pratt

User Info: Jin 13

Jin 13
1 week ago#7
HylianFox posted...
Great list, but there's one glaring omission:

In Mega Man 3, Top Man's stage is full of marijuana. Top is "pot" spelled backwards.

Only one group of people would ever think to make that connection... and guarantee you, that was not the intent. Ever.
"*checks jins karma* 1111 wow thats odd" mistr moon
AIM: BabyMousePichu ~ Playing: Pokemon Sun

User Info: kratozero

kratozero
6 days ago#8
I loved the Top 10, excellent work, I am currently sharing it with my friends.
There are no JRPGs or WRPGs; only good or bad RPGs.
Playing: Red Dead Redemption 2, CTR:NF, Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon Go.
Excellent list. I'm a huge fan of Mega Man and know all sorts of useless trivia about it, but this list taught me a bunch of stuff.

I recommend it to everyone.
http://www.kashelltriumph.com

User Info: final_lap

final_lap
6 days ago#10
From what I read of it, I was impressed with both the quality of the list and the info. Until today I had never even known about Bond Man. Nice work, list author.
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3121: The Top 10 Lesser-Known Facts About Mega Man, by Hanzaemon_