• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3116: The Top 10 Video Games First Published In A Console's Later Life

User Info: LunaticCritic

LunaticCritic
6 months ago#31
91210user posted...
The individual games will be for another list but, because I want to make my list count steady.

And that, my friend, is the key problem here.
The user formerly known as crazygamer999.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1312-the-ninth-dimension

User Info: Xeowulf

Xeowulf
6 months ago#32
Emi3280 posted...
I nearly got a stroke from reading posts #23 and #24.

I think the poster did before writing said posts...

And what the hell did I read with this list?! You can't say "Top 10 Games" then start listing publishers, whatever bull crap excuse you said about listing games in the text body. It's just crappy writing. I don't know who hates top 10 readers more -- TC or the mods that allow this garbage as a front-page listing. -_-
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan about the GameFAQs boards

User Info: JoyousOblivion

JoyousOblivion
6 months ago#33
I don't normally post on the top 10 lists, but this one was so bad I couldn't not. Now it appears the OP is just a troll, so no sense complaining...

I wish GameFaqs would vet their entries a bit better, my cat could have written a more coherent top 10 list.

User Info: SeiK0

SeiK0
6 months ago#34
JoyousOblivion posted...
I wish GameFaqs would vet their entries a bit better, my cat could have written a more coherent top 10 list.

I'd totally read that.
I don't know how more people haven't got mental health problems
Thinking is one of the most stressful things I've ever come across

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
6 months ago#35
SeiK0 posted...
JoyousOblivion posted...
I'd totally read that.
At minimum you'd have an excuse for broken English and you could in fact say that English isn't your first language. Unlike other someone I know.

Besides, if it's anything like the LOLCAT language setting in Minecraft, it's bound to be the best thing ever
Official Scathach of the Fate/Grand Order board ~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg
Little Samson is my most wanted for Smash Bros. Ultimate

User Info: Megamean09

Megamean09
6 months ago#36
What, no mention of Rodea the Sky Soldier for this list? The awesome flighty platformer made natively for Wii that the devs couldn't get published until the Wii had already been dead for three years?

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
6 months ago#37

LOL at expecting a 91 list to actually be good...
Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real.
-Find me on Twitter and Reddit @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: 91210user

91210user
6 months ago#38
My article is off front page. Something else I would want to bring forward is that someone donated me 1 cents. I had a donation with a message, telling me to enter this forum to post something but seems little point as it was absorbs in fees however I refunded the money. Ever since the donation button, I thought, give it a try but being here before the donation button feature had arrived. I tried to remove the button. I thought because the website embedded it, it could be removed from his website.

Since whoever send me a message from there, I really drove to get that feature on null, which I have, by removing the ID from paypal which connects to this website because who knows who would use their parents debit card to send me thousands of dollars and perform a chargeback and I have to pay for reversal fees.

I'm aware the article turned out the way I hadn't expected but someone didn't have to send me a message from paypal. By doing that, you're making me feel worthy and I can't have that fake sense of confidence around me.

Megamean09 posted...
What, no mention of Rodea the Sky Soldier for this list? The awesome flighty platformer made natively for Wii that the devs couldn't get published until the Wii had already been dead for three years?

Wasn't much of a good game but I'll keep that aside because I'm short of single entries as I'm sorting the entries for separate lists. One for sets of games from one company and the other for single games.

User Info: TUSMBOX

TUSMBOX
6 months ago#39
So, you're actually gonna split this piece of s*** list into two separate pieces of s***?
https://chroniclesofmixszt.com/

User Info: FreshFeeling

FreshFeeling
6 months ago#40
Please don’t.

Can we donate you money to not write lists?
The feral chocobo calls with a boisterous "wark," not the domestic breed's mild "kweh."
https://twitter.com/RetroFreshTV
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3116: The Top 10 Video Games First Published In A Console's Later Life
  • Topic Archived