• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3100: The Top 10 Older Video Games Found in Newer Video Games, by Raidramon0

User Info: Doncloud1

Doncloud1
9 months ago#21
I think I would've put MGS4 in instead of MGS3
EUW

User Info: blas4ublasphemy

blas4ublasphemy
9 months ago#22
MK3- Galaga
Warioware- Dr. Mario

User Info: Seanie1200

Seanie1200
9 months ago#23
Various Geometry Wars games are in the garages of the Project Gotham Racing games.
Help fight cancer when your phone is charging. Check this link: https://www.vodafone.com.au/foundation/dreamlab

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
9 months ago#24
HighwayPilot posted...
Zork (Black Ops) should've been in the top 10. It has one of the best ways(maybe even the best) to unlock a hidden classic in a modern game.

Yeah. I remember seeing a walkthrough of Black Ops Zork on YouTube. :)
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: Seitar

Seitar
9 months ago#25
Isn't the original Donkey Kong arcade game available in the Nintendo Switch shop?
PSN: Seitar-Hubbe

User Info: nightshadeA

nightshadeA
6 months ago#26
blas4ublasphemy posted...
MK3- Galaga
Warioware- Dr. Mario

Ok how do you get galaga in mk3?
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free"neworder
"mr zurkon dosent shoot and ask questions later asking questions is stupid

User Info: ironyisntdead

ironyisntdead
6 months ago#27
nightshadeA posted...
blas4ublasphemy posted...
MK3- Galaga
Warioware- Dr. Mario

Ok how do you get galaga in mk3?

https://mortalkombat.fandom.com/wiki/Rellim_Ohcanep
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon
4 months ago#28
vega2505 posted...
What about Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 in Doom 3 Resurrection of Evil? That was the first time we got actually not crap console ports of Doom 1 and 2.

Do you mean in the original XBox versions? Doom 1 and 2 also appeared in the limited Edition metal box collection of Doom 3 on the original XBox.

That was the first time (that I know of) that Doom 1 and 2 had appeared, proper and uncut, on a console, though not all earlier ports were bad. The PSX version was enjoyable, I thought, albeit it not as smooth as on the PC.

Doom 64 (N64), incidentally, was excellent, at least in single player (I was very disappointed at the time that it had no multiplayer, though), but it's not a port at all, having all new levels and some new monsters.

JacktheBoss posted...
Raidramon0 posted...
Lord_Wombat posted...
ironyisntdead posted...
I haven't played Bioshock Infinite on PS3. How do you unlock the original Bioshock there?

@Raidramon0

I'm curious about this as well?

From what I saw, you don't need to do anything special to unlock it. It's available from the game menu on the Playstation 3 home screen below Bioshock: Infinite. I haven't played it in a few years so my memory might be a tad fuzzy.

It's not available to play from inside the game of Bioshock: Infinite. It's just packed in on the disc as a separate game that comes with it.

What disc (or game collection) for the PS3 are both Bioshock 1 and Bioshock: Infinite on, please? I only know of Bioshock: The Collection, which has all three Bioshock games on, but is for the PS3 (not PS3). There's the Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition for the PS3, but that doesn't have Bioshock: Infinite, only the first two games.
I'm a PC and console gamer - I love good games, regardless of their host system.
For all things N64: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3100: The Top 10 Older Video Games Found in Newer Video Games, by Raidramon0
  • Post New Message