You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3093: The Top 10 Pinball Tables (Series 2), by LostSoul

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
2 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3093-the-top-10-pinball-tables-series-2

Another new list created by LostSoul, and it's not even on the front page yet. This list looks kind of... meh.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: SumerNivek

SumerNivek
2 weeks ago#2
All of the pins he lists ARE great pins. I am not sure I would order them in that order, however. Blackhole being #1 is, for me, a stretch, though I do enjoy it for its novelty and its late 70s/early 80s aesthetic.

I finally got to play Champion Pub for the first time nearly two months ago at Pincinnati, and it was amazing!
"One more thing. If anything, they're Wisps in Eredar form." -Posted by Doilyn on 5/9/06.

User Info: reiko sawamura

reiko sawamura
2 weeks ago#3
Scared Stiff at #7 is a joke, it should be way higher than that.
It's a higher power telling me through bunnies that we're all gonna die!

User Info: mr sniffles

mr sniffles
2 weeks ago#4
Those hits of the 70s like "Rock Around the Clock"

Personally, I'm more of a fan of 90s fare like "Blueberry Hill"

User Info: Kwingster

Kwingster
2 weeks ago#5
These are good pins, but how the hell did Black Hole end up at #1??

Also, No Good Gofers doesn't appear to be anywhere on either of these lists. And if you're listing Stern tables, why leave out The Simpsons Pinball Party and Iron Maiden?
www.kwing.newgrounds.com

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
2 weeks ago#6
Kwingster posted...
These are good pins, but how the hell did Black Hole end up at #1??

Also, No Good Gofers doesn't appear to be anywhere on either of these lists. And if you're listing Stern tables, why leave out The Simpsons Pinball Party and Iron Maiden?

Or Lord of the Rings for that matter
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
2 weeks ago#7
Black Hole isn't a #1 table by any means. It's a worthy contender but not #1. Whitewater is a trash pin. I don't understand why people like that one so much. No John Borg tables should be on any top pinball list. Worst designer in the industry. Hated Champion Pub. I've never even seen a Safe Cracker on location so I can't speak for that one, but who can with only 1,148 units made.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517

User Info: mr sniffles

mr sniffles
2 weeks ago#8
Champion Pub is one of those SUPER gimmicky tables I usually can't stand. but for whatever reason. I ended up enjoying that one despite myself. For a '90s "hit the big thing in the center of the play-field over and over" table, you can do worse.

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 week ago#9
Keeping this up in case anyone likes to add something to it.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: 91210user

91210user
5 days ago#10
Could have added more details about pinball machines on the whole in the intro. "my first list got great feedback, lets move on to entries". The entries are good. Explains in detail about the machines.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3093: The Top 10 Pinball Tables (Series 2), by LostSoul