You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. It's been over a month since the last two top 10 lists were accepted...

User Info: True_Gator

True_Gator
1 month ago#11
91210user posted...
jokrayz posted...

And also the discussion board.. Is this karma for us s***ting on guys like QS and that other guy that makes no sense?

You do know karma is the concept where deeds get cashed in when a person dies? I don't think QS and the other guy killed anyone here to be reborn as something else.

Maybe you just finished playing Fallout or something.

It's only been two new lists since then, I wondered what happened to the other three and I'm beginning to look like I'm having a tea party here. I don't think it's because anyone has been do-do-ing on anyone to have such a thread.

You're the other guy by the way.

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
4 weeks ago#12
Wow! I can tell that the current top 10 List has been here for two weeks now and still nothing gets done.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?
I think I can tell that too but what does everyone else think otherwise?
http://www.kashelltriumph.com

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
4 weeks ago#14
Well I get the feeling that it seems that way, but does anyone else?

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
4 weeks ago#15
I'm under the impression that it definitely seems that way as well, but what about you guys?
I'm only abrasive to morons.
~GFaqs' Undisputed #1 DBFZ player~ Vegito/Kid Buu/[SSJ Goku or Gotenks] Not that you'd play.
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Well I get the feeling that it seems that way, but does anyone else?

Lord_Wombat posted...
I'm under the impression that it definitely seems that way as well, but what about you guys?

I love you guys.
http://www.kashelltriumph.com

User Info: 91210user

91210user
3 weeks ago#17
A few more got accepted. Mine wasn't part of the original five. Hope those others improve on their original articles if they really want them to get accepted. All the best for them.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. It's been over a month since the last two top 10 lists were accepted...