You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2902: The Top 10 Megaman X Stage Themes (Mild Spoilers Possible)

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 week ago#1
...by PlasmawarriorX

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/2902-the-top-10-megaman-x-stage-themes-mild-spoilers-possible

So it's back to the old lists again, but I don't mind. What do you think, though?
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
1 week ago#2
Good tracks on there, but no Jet Stingray?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517

User Info: __Blight__

__Blight__
1 week ago#3
Odd list. Missing quite a few tracks like Infinite Mjinion, Jet Stingray and Storm Owl.
"The Emperor protects."

User Info: wyldephang

wyldephang
1 week ago#4
Good list overall. There were some omissions, in my opinion, but that's just the way music criticism can be. I'm admittedly not an expert on the X series after X4, so your list gives me a lot of new tracks to check out. Is it just me or does the entire X3 soundtrack sound a little dissonant for some reason? Some of the instruments seem to have this weird off-tune quality about them.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 week ago#5
Personally I liked X opening over zero in X4
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; UMoon: Frosty; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: AranShiizaa

AranShiizaa
1 week ago#6
gamemaster712 posted...

SAME
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: ChazA4

ChazA4
1 week ago#7
wyldephang posted...
Good list overall. There were some omissions, in my opinion, but that's just the way music criticism can be. I'm admittedly not an expert on the X series after X4, so your list gives me a lot of new tracks to check out. Is it just me or does the entire X3 soundtrack sound a little dissonant for some reason? Some of the instruments seem to have this weird off-tune quality about them.

Which version did you listen to? IIRC, there was some colossal mess up with how the music was composed, and when it was transferred to different ports, it was just run through a synthesizer(?) instead of being built for the system.
Bad: When you attempt to disarm a trap, the GM says "Uh oh..."
Worse: When asking for the damage, they say "Does anyone have a calculator?"
AranShiizaa posted...
gamemaster712 posted...

SAME

Ditto.
http://www.kashelltriumph.com

User Info: NFC6921

NFC6921
1 week ago#9
Good picks for the list overall, but no mention of the song from the first Gate stage in X6? IMO that one is even better than Heatnix's stage.

User Info: Noke0

Noke0
1 week ago#10
I enjoyed this list! A couple I've never heard. I barely remember Blaze Heatnix, I beat the game 18 years ago when I was 10/11? Good song though.

This isn't a stage theme or on the same levels as your choices, but I enjoy the Password theme from MMX as well. Enjoyed seeing Spark Mandrill at #2
Currently Playing: Doom WADS, Quake Arena, Quake 2, Pokemon Gold, Mother 1, Mother 3, Solstice and many NES games
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2902: The Top 10 Megaman X Stage Themes (Mild Spoilers Possible)