• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3091: The Top 10 Pinball Tables, by LostSoul

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
2 months ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3091-the-top-10-pinball-tables

Although it's not on the front page yet, I still have a feeling that it's a LostSoul list, but I'm not gonna complain or anything.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
2 months ago#2
LostSoul
The rest of this outro is locked behind a $20 paywall. Sorry.

QuickSpinsZero https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3078-the-top-10-crossover-games-2018-edited-version
I'm sorry. The introduction of this list is not available. You have to read it for $20 microtransaction. Give me your wallet nerd.

Hmmm...

User Info: 91210user

91210user
2 months ago#3
The first sentence, really? LostSouls or anyone who type and posts their first line like that, would you stop and take the typing seriously. Just shows that they are caving into the comments here into the forum. The top ten lists have little to do with what goes onto from the forum, so they shouldn't have a massive impact on any lists but us writers are grateful for the comments but I wouldn't think they have the need to be addressed like that by placing such a reaction in the article. Don't really need a line like that.

Really, you wouldn't see the newspaper with headlines and abstract like that hitting out at the readers who views them for example.

Other then that, the list is good. Nice to use the games from the Pinball entries. I don't know much about Pinball machines but I think the list makes a good starting point if anyone is interested and maybe would need a list on pinball tables.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo
1 month ago#4
I really like the writing style of this top 10. Each pinball game was described without it being overly wordy or lengthy, which I imagine could easily happen.

Even though I haven't played pinball in probably over 10 years, reading about multiball bonuses and recreating Lord of the Rings scenes still sounded really exciting.
http://i.imgur.com/BwadWzE.gif

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 month ago#5
Well, it seems that the list made it to the front page already.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: mr sniffles

mr sniffles
1 month ago#6
A Williams 2000 table?
That's... bold, I guess.
(Truth be told, I didn't hate those as much as the rest of the world did. I wouldn't call them 'good' and I certainly would never put one on a 'best of' list.)

User Info: rklemic

rklemic
1 month ago#7
I also noticed one massive omission from this list. Medieval Madness. That is one of the greatest pinball boards in existence. "Trolls rule.. Rule the Universe!"

User Info: Noke0

Noke0
1 month ago#8
No medieval madness?

That blows that trash Tales of Arabian Nights table out of the water. I don't understand how anyone likes that table.
Currently Playing: Doom WADS, Quake Arena, Quake 2, Pokemon Gold, Mother 1, Mother 3, Solstice and many NES games

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
1 month ago#9
Those sound pretty cool. I think its a unique list and some pinball machines can be a work of art.
I'm a chick

User Info: MrTtype

MrTtype
1 month ago#10
Bride of Pinbot is climactic example ;p
Just message for multiplayer on any of my listed games. Check my Bio for Gaming Zones & search MrTtype
34 years of gaming experience right here...
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3091: The Top 10 Pinball Tables, by LostSoul
  • Topic Archived