• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. 10 Best Batman Games For PC

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
1 month ago#21
Chaos_Missile posted...
>10 best Batman games for PC
>basically list all Batman games for PC(well...all except Blackgate. Also didnt realise PC had Arkham VR. Thought that was PS4-exclusive)

Also, I feel like you're overselling the Telltale series considering it's basically a visual novel and AFAIK, the Telltale series are railroaded novels.

Can you decide who the villain is?
Can you decide the plot of the villain?
Can you determine who you interact with to get to the villain?
Can you fight?
Can you do anything that isnt determined by the game, like say...walk around?

Also, I question the Telltale series being as a single-entry(and then some) yet the Arkham series as 5 entries and Injustice series as 2 entries. Padding?

At best, Arkham could be 2. asylum/city/origins due to similar combat style.. Knight for the bat-tank simulator.
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
4 weeks ago#22
angeldeb82 posted...
You know, you should have listed Batman vs. Bane and Batman: No Man's Land as two of the playable PC games.

The Wolfenstein mods? Allowing fan games would open up a whole new world of possibilities...
I like video games. They're pretty good.

User Info: 91210user

91210user
4 weeks ago#23
Now the list lacks text content in my opinion. Maybe on that website, the formatting allowed lesser text content to make the article look good but the article doesn't explain much about the games. If all the contents in terms of text were submitted here, it wouldn't get accepted. I cannot say much about how the article as is because of how it is featured on the other website other then the text.

User Info: Amil-C

Amil-C
3 weeks ago#24
91210user posted...
Now the list lacks text content in my opinion. Maybe on that website, the formatting allowed lesser text content to make the article look good but the article doesn't explain much about the games. If all the contents in terms of text were submitted here, it wouldn't get accepted. I cannot say much about how the article as is because of how it is featured on the other website other then the text.

There was a certain formatting with the text, for example, that was required by my employer when I wrote this article. I was pretty much doing what I was told with this one.

User Info: 91210user

91210user
2 weeks ago#25
Amil-C posted...
91210user posted...

There was a certain formatting with the text, for example, that was required by my employer when I wrote this article. I was pretty much doing what I was told with this one.

... but before you had more text, now it's gone and you've said that you've 'fixed' it and now it doesn't explain much about many of the entries.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. 10 Best Batman Games For PC
  • Topic Archived