• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. 10 Best Batman Games For PC

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#11
The writing is indeed an absolute mess. It’s like you tried editing what you submitted but instead left the original text and added on a revised version. It’s horrible, maybe click your own link and try proofreading what you wrote.

To add, your actual writing in any particular place is quite poor and your comma usage at times asinine.

User Info: Amil-C

Amil-C
1 month ago#12
91210user posted...
Actually I'll not wait for a reply to what I have asked.

All I could say, is that it's just like any other article. Writer chosen a topic, found 10 games under their criteria and posted it but that could be said to every other article. There is repetition on there of paragraphs that has gone unexplained and linking it to another website at that stage, maybe topic creator could explain what's going on there.

... and I appreciate TrueGator posting a screen in my defence, there wasn't any need for it, i think topic creator only asked for a screen to point that it could have been just that one paragraph posted and pasted in an image editor which is often used a defence because that's what it looks like on the article there all formatted and embedded in the linked article.

Okay, now I see what you mean - I, honestly, don't know how or why those paragraphs were copied like that, but I've gone back and fixed those mistakes in my article - Thank you for pointing this error out to me.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#13
Amil-C posted...
Okay, now I see what you mean - I, honestly, don't know how or why those paragraphs were copied like that, but I've gone back and fixed those mistakes in my article - Thank you for pointing this error out to me.

I mean... how could you not if you wrote it?
Do you like polls?? We have new ones every day: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1475-always-making-polls
*Currently seeking poll makers and topic bumpers*

User Info: 91210user

91210user
1 month ago#14
Amil-C posted...
91210user posted...
Actually I'll not wait for a reply to what I have asked.

All I could say, is that it's just like any other article. Writer chosen a topic, found 10 games under their criteria and posted it but that could be said to every other article. There is repetition on there of paragraphs that has gone unexplained and linking it to another website at that stage, maybe topic creator could explain what's going on there.

... and I appreciate TrueGator posting a screen in my defence, there wasn't any need for it, i think topic creator only asked for a screen to point that it could have been just that one paragraph posted and pasted in an image editor which is often used a defence because that's what it looks like on the article there all formatted and embedded in the linked article.

You're welcome but I wouldn't all it a mistake but it did seem a bit pointless to having to read it back again.

Other comments would be selected imaged because this website uses box art by default so it's challenging for us to get the images we want, so the images on your art are just the standard screens worth noting. Not sure about the movies however. We don't have that here so it is worth pointing out. We're more about text contents. I personally prefer the text hence why I aimed posting about that.

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
1 month ago#15
Feels stretching it by calling Injustice and DCUO a batman game.

BTW it also repeats for DCUO. Not as clearcut, but it's the same thing barely reworded.

- someone should make top 10 games using the RAGE engine.
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

Amil-C
1 month ago#16
jokrayz posted...
Feels stretching it by calling Injustice and DCUO a batman game.

BTW it also repeats for DCUO. Not as clearcut, but it's the same thing barely reworded.

- someone should make top 10 games using the RAGE engine.

Fixed, thank you...

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
1 month ago#17
>10 best Batman games for PC
>basically list all Batman games for PC(well...all except Blackgate. Also didnt realise PC had Arkham VR. Thought that was PS4-exclusive)

Also, I feel like you're overselling the Telltale series considering it's basically a visual novel and AFAIK, the Telltale series are railroaded novels.

Can you decide who the villain is?
Can you decide the plot of the villain?
Can you determine who you interact with to get to the villain?
Can you fight?
Can you do anything that isnt determined by the game, like say...walk around?

Also, I question the Telltale series being as a single-entry(and then some) yet the Arkham series as 5 entries and Injustice series as 2 entries. Padding?
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 month ago#18
You know, you should have listed Batman vs. Bane and Batman: No Man's Land as two of the playable PC games.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

Amil-C
1 month ago#19
Chaos_Missile posted...
>10 best Batman games for PC
>basically list all Batman games for PC(well...all except Blackgate. Also didnt realise PC had Arkham VR. Thought that was PS4-exclusive)

Also, I feel like you're overselling the Telltale series considering it's basically a visual novel and AFAIK, the Telltale series are railroaded novels.

Can you decide who the villain is?
Can you decide the plot of the villain?
Can you determine who you interact with to get to the villain?
Can you fight?
Can you do anything that isnt determined by the game, like say...walk around?

Also, I question the Telltale series being as a single-entry(and then some) yet the Arkham series as 5 entries and Injustice series as 2 entries. Padding?

Based on the gameplay videos, yes, it looks like you can do all the things on your list of questions. I supposed I could've dug a little deeper and mentioned this somehow, but the real idea was just to catch people's attention and get them even a little curious about the game, ya know?

Amil-C
1 month ago#20
angeldeb82 posted...
You know, you should have listed Batman vs. Bane and Batman: No Man's Land as two of the playable PC games.

I've, honestly, never heard of those games before. Maybe you could create your own list and put them on it, or at least tell me where on the list you would put those games?
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. 10 Best Batman Games For PC
  • Topic Archived