You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. 10 Best Batman Games For PC

User Info: Amil-C

Amil-C
2 weeks ago#1
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, and I wanted to share my list of the 10 best Batman video games that can be played on a PC. Here is the link to my 10 Best... article: https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/best-batman-games. Check it out, and please feel free to let me know what you think of my list. Thank you, and enjoy the article, everyone. P :)

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 weeks ago#2
Not bad, not only was I unaware there were even 10 Batman games on PC, but I'm actually interested in the 2nd telltale game now due to this article (I wasn't a fan of the first tbh, but I love Riddler and his design looks great from the screenshot in your article).

Gotta say though, wasn't AK one of the most notoriously broken and unplayable PC games? Maybe it was Asylum, but one was apparently an atrocious port.
Do you like polls?? We have new ones every day: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1475-always-making-polls
*Currently seeking poll makers and topic bumpers*

Amil-C
2 weeks ago#3
I know Arkham Knight had a few bugs, but the developers worked those out - Last I heard, the game’s been smooth and very playable on a Windows computer. Beyond that I haven’t heard about any glitches in any of the other Arkham games.

User Info: 91210user

91210user
1 week ago#4
Did you type that? There's some repetition on entries. It's explaining the same text word for word across paragraphs as if its been copied and pasted.
(edited 1 week ago)

Amil-C
1 week ago#5
91210user posted...
Did you type that? There's some repetition on entries. It's explaining the same text word for word across paragraphs as if its been copied and pasted.

Yes, I did type it, on my iPhone. I don't know if that's why there's an issue, but the post was typed in...

91210user
1 week ago#6
Do you realise there's paragraphs that repeat themselves from entries 7 to 4?

Amil-C
1 week ago#7
91210user posted...

No, I don’t - Can you maybe share a screenshot and show what you’re talking about, if that’s possible?

User Info: True_Gator

True_Gator
1 week ago#8
https://i.imgur.com/sCBFYcF.png

There ya go.

91210user
1 week ago#9
Amil-C posted...
91210user posted...

No, I don’t - Can you maybe share a screenshot and show what you’re talking about, if that’s possible?

I could but little point in taking a screenshot. If there's a link which I could click on, anyone can view the same page. You're saying you can't see that?

Are you sure that's your article?

91210user
1 week ago#10
Actually I'll not wait for a reply to what I have asked.

All I could say, is that it's just like any other article. Writer chosen a topic, found 10 games under their criteria and posted it but that could be said to every other article. There is repetition on there of paragraphs that has gone unexplained and linking it to another website at that stage, maybe topic creator could explain what's going on there.

... and I appreciate TrueGator posting a screen in my defence, there wasn't any need for it, i think topic creator only asked for a screen to point that it could have been just that one paragraph posted and pasted in an image editor which is often used a defence because that's what it looks like on the article there all formatted and embedded in the linked article.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. 10 Best Batman Games For PC