You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3088: The Top 10 Finest Pokemon Spin-Off Games, by Emi3280

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
2 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3088-the-top-10-finest-pokemon-spin-off-games

Although this list is not on the front page yet, I can say that it looks pretty good, TBH.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
2 weeks ago#2
*Starts tracking topic*

*Starts breathing heavily*
PSN: MrLoneWanderer - 3DS FC: 0490-6216-2718
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 weeks ago#3
I’ve never played a Pokemon game so I just read the opening. Top notch writing there.

Emi3280
2 weeks ago#4
GoukiAkujiki posted...
I’ve never played a Pokemon game so I just read the opening. Top notch writing there.

For real? You consider it top notch? Wow, thanks!
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
2 weeks ago#5
That was a long but excellent read. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Gold on the Game Boy Color, but I still enjoyed the information overload and learning about all of the spin-offs.

Great work.
http://www.kashelltriumph.com
PSN: Growllanser

Emi3280
2 weeks ago#6
Kashell Triumph posted...
That was a long but excellent read. I haven't played a Pokemon game since Gold on the Game Boy Color, but I still enjoyed the information overload and learning about all of the spin-offs.

Great work.

Thanks! I really recommend you to try out Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver if you enjoyed the original Gold and Silver. I’m currently replaying it and having a blast. The only negative thing I can think about it is the difficulty spikes out of nowhere, but that can easily be solved with applying good strategies and grinding a bit.

User Info: Drethrake

Drethrake
2 weeks ago#7
Points for XD Gale of Darkness, but I liked Colosseum over it honestly. Both were great games, though!
I'm a Writer and also a Gamer.

Emi3280
2 weeks ago#8
Drethrake posted...
Points for XD Gale of Darkness, but I liked Colosseum over it honestly. Both were great games, though!

It’s nice to know someone else that also enjoyed that small Spin-Off series. They are two games that really deserved more attention than what they got. Thanks for the feedback!

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
2 weeks ago#9
Nobunaga is now this list's enemy.

Emi3280
2 weeks ago#10
Lost7th posted...
Nobunaga is now this list's enemy.

Who? Why?
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3088: The Top 10 Finest Pokemon Spin-Off Games, by Emi3280