You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3084: The Top 10 Distressed Damsels That You Probably Forgot You Rescued

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 week ago#1
...by Weird_Fetishes

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3084-the-top-10-distressed-damsels-that-you-probably-forgot-you

Well, here's another new list. And frankly, I noticed that it's pretty good, TBH.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: IceWave

IceWave
1 week ago#2
A very well organized list, and the choice of topic is a very good one. This reminds me of all the ladies Adol has saved throughout the Ys series, and how he must have forgotten about all of them because he's already married...to adventure! Lilia would surely earn a spot on this list, come to think of it; a lot of people wanted to forget her since all she really does is get inconveniently kidnapped. XD

Way to go, WF. An enjoyable top ten. : D
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
1 week ago#3
Another Weird_Fetishes list that's unique, entertaining, competently written, executed well and quirky. As expected.

I confess I've only actually played a couple of these games, so I couldn't have forgotten I rescued those damsels if I never rescued them in the first place! Haha! Gotcha WF!

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 week ago#4
Good job as always.

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
1 week ago#5
You know I was actually just talking about Champions the other day.

User Info: Laytruce

Laytruce
1 week ago#6
There's one slipup I can't help but to point out from the intro, though...

Ghosts 'n Ghosts?

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
1 week ago#7
Laytruce posted...
Ghosts 'n Ghosts?

That's a lot of ghosts

User Info: Weird_Fetishes

Weird_Fetishes
1 week ago#8
Laytruce posted...
There's one slipup I can't help but to point out from the intro, though...

Ghosts 'n Ghosts?

Damnit, I can't believe I let that one get by me.
The Lord prefers unmarked, non-sequential bills.
-Forgive & Forget from Saints Row

User Info: Weird_Fetishes

Weird_Fetishes
1 week ago#9
WhitePointer posted...
Another Weird_Fetishes list that's unique, entertaining, competently written, executed well and quirky. As expected.

I confess I've only actually played a couple of these games, so I couldn't have forgotten I rescued those damsels if I never rescued them in the first place! Haha! Gotcha WF!

lol

I appreciate the compliments.
The Lord prefers unmarked, non-sequential bills.
-Forgive & Forget from Saints Row
Good goddamn. What a list. It was organized in a fun way and shed light on a fun topic. Each entry was just the right size and didn't outstay its welcome. This is quality, right here. Tens across the board.
www.kashelltriumph.com
PSN: Growllanser
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3084: The Top 10 Distressed Damsels That You Probably Forgot You Rescued