You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2981: The Top 10 Sega Franchises That Could Make Potential TV Shows or Movies

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 week ago#1
...by QuickSpinsZero

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/2981-the-top-10-sega-franchises-that-could-make-potential-tv

Back to the same old QuickSpinsZero list. And it's getting monotonous, don't you think?
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
1 week ago#2
Eh, this is one of his middle-of-the-road lists...fitting in after the debacle of some of his earlier lists but before he started seeking help on his newer ones. It shows some improvement over his previous efforts. The selections themselves are decent, the writing is...okay, but still with a lot of messiness and carelessness to it (eg "Sega's fravorite food"). The entries are very shallow with not much explanation given as to why he thinks each game deserves its spot on the list. A lot of it assumes the reader is familiar with every game on the list already so he doesn't take the time to explain much of anything. Some entries are literally only a couple of sentences long.

So yeah, it's kind of a transition list, if you will. It's not great, but I've seen worse.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 week ago#3
WhitePointer posted...
It's not great, but I've seen worse.

This. It shows (showed?) improvement on his earlier lists, but still needs a good proofreading to clear up some of the spelling/grammar errors and filler content.

I really liked the list idea btw, it's probably my favorite of QS's list ideas (other than the stolen one, but whatever).
Do you like polls? Check this out: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1475-always-making-polls Multiple polls added every single day
>PSN- Lord_Wombat<
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
1 week ago#4
Id watch Fighting Vipers.

User Info: QuickSpinsZero

QuickSpinsZero
1 week ago#5
Oh. It's one of my old top ten lists. I thought they were all burried away, but I guess not. Kinda wish they were though.
Spin Into The Future!

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 week ago#6
QuickSpinsZero posted...
Oh. It's one of my old top ten lists. I thought they were all burried away, but I guess not. Kinda wish they were though.

You can do that.

You have the technology.

I personally say leave them, but either stop acting like you regret them, or get rid of them. This is the fourth time I've seen you say this over the last couple years, yet nothing changes.

Either that, or you're trolling for attention.
Do you like polls? Check this out: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1475-always-making-polls Multiple polls added every single day
>PSN- Lord_Wombat<
(message deleted)

User Info: Weird_Fetishes

Weird_Fetishes
1 week ago#8
The only movie I've ever really liked that was about a game was 'Clue'. A certain film starring Bob Hoskins and John Leguizamo as sibling plumbers pretty much ruined my desire to see movies based on games.

As or the list... (shrugs shoulders) It's an older QSZ list, and we know what to expect from those.

EDIT: Thought about it a little more.
The Lord prefers unmarked, non-sequential bills.
-Forgive & Forget from Saints Row
(edited 1 week ago)
The usual stuff with an older QS list. It's not great, but it's not terrible. It's just there. A Burning Rangers show would be dope.
www.kashelltriumph.com
PSN: Growllanser

User Info: Spookly

Spookly
1 week ago#10
Imagine not putting Yakuza at #1.
this is fairly epic i would say
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2981: The Top 10 Sega Franchises That Could Make Potential TV Shows or Movies