• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. Contribution Queue is taking a long time.

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
2 months ago#1
I'm getting very worried. There's a Top 10 list that's still waiting for almost a week now, along with all the other contributions. I wonder if the admin is okay.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#2
angeldeb82 posted...
I'm getting very worried.

Me too :V
"We're gonna kill 'em with kindness, but instead of hugs, we're gonna use bullets".

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 months ago#3
I, however, am not worried.

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
2 months ago#4
Things are most likely fine. It took 2 weeks to get my current list approved, and it wasn't actually approved until I PM'd an admin about it. I don't know why it's taking them so long to approve top 10s these days.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 months ago#5
Contest battle thing perhaps.

User Info: 91210user

91210user
2 months ago#6
What's the rush? The website front page layout has been shifted around with... I'm sure the staff are trying to figure what's best for the top tens section until then. :O

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
2 months ago#7
angeldeb82 posted...
I'm getting very worried. There's a Top 10 list that's still waiting for almost a week now, along with all the other contributions. I wonder if the admin is okay.

Well looks like the queue is empty now.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/qavbtaQ

User Info: 91210user

91210user
1 month ago#8
Eevee-Trainer posted...
angeldeb82 posted...

Well looks like the queue is empty now.

:D Yah it empty and now everyone can see who the list is written by :D Yep, that's right! :D :DD

I just like to say that I didn't PM Angeldebs to start this thread unlike that mess I caused earlier this year. I feel guilty now. I just like to give some thanks to the folks who spectated the queue while the front page was being redesigned... I'm not sure if this thread may have persuaded the list to be approved. I wasn't really fussed or anything but I think many really wanted to know. I'm not really sure what I could say.

Who was it? I don't know, I have many of them on that other list I keep. Actually nevermind. I feel like a loon now. I must be very very lucky. Very!
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. Contribution Queue is taking a long time.
  • Topic Archived