Top 10 list has vanished from the front page!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. Top 10 list has vanished from the front page!

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
3 weeks ago#1
Today I went to the main page, and it seems that the top 10 list has vanished without a trace! What happened here? Is something going on? :?
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
3 weeks ago#2
It's on the Today's Features column to the right.

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
3 weeks ago#3
ZeldaTPLink posted...

I see it now. Thanks. :)
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
3 weeks ago#4
It's right there where it's always been...

User Info: QuickSpinsZero

QuickSpinsZero
3 weeks ago#5
WhitePointer posted...
It's right there where it's always been...

With the sailors.
Spin Into The Future!

User Info: 91210user

91210user
2 weeks ago#6
angeldeb82 posted...
ZeldaTPLink posted...

I see it now. Thanks. :)

I have the same page also. The position of the website were the list links were are replaced with games that I was searching for with the search feature and the board threads that I have been visiting.

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
2 weeks ago#7
I submitted a feedback ticket about this, because I think this new design has multiple problems. The response I got was:

"We're actually rolling this out as a new home page, randomly selecting browsers to test click rates against the existing one."

So it seems before too long we'll need to get used to it.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 weeks ago#8
They moved it all the way to the bottom, just like they did with the Poll of the Day a while back. Now they are both essentially invisible.

They've also upped the amount of popular board topics sometime over the past couple months I've noticed. It's like triple the size that used to be as far as the number of topics listed.

I don't like any of that. Bring back the PotD and TTL to the top, remove all these front page topics that are always just troll topics that people are too stupid to ignore.

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
1 week ago#9
I prefer the old format as well.
"This is a quote."

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
1 week ago#10
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Bring back the PotD and TTL to the top, remove all these front page topics that are always just troll topics that people are too stupid to ignore.

Nadster posted...
I prefer the old format as well.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/qavbtaQ
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. Top 10 list has vanished from the front page!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.