• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. Top 10 board top ten games of 2018 list

User Info: LoneCourier2281

LoneCourier2281
3 months ago#1
Kind of early, but I was thinking we could get a head start.

Personally for me my top game would be either Forgotton Anne or Dragon Quest XI.

So well... here’s hoping this goes better than last time.

Sorry for being super busy with life, but well any help would be appreciated.

Also anyone have a better idea on how we could come to a consensus?

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
3 months ago#2
Keep 91210useless away from it.

And I'm actually serious. After everything he's done this year, all the users he's insulted, all the antics he's pulled, I hope you guys don't associate with him when planning this out.

LoneCourier2281
3 months ago#3
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Keep 91210useless away from it.

And I'm actually serious. After everything he's done this year, all the users he's insulted, all the antics he's pulled, I hope you guys don't associate with him when planning this out.

I don’t plan on it.

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
3 months ago#4
Might be a little too early for this considering it's only September and there's a lot of highly anticipated games scheduled to be released before the end of the year.

LoneCourier2281
3 months ago#5
WhitePointer posted...
Might be a little too early for this considering it's only September and there's a lot of highly anticipated games scheduled to be released before the end of the year.

Ehh... I think September is a decent starting point, especially since the games I would want to play have already came out.

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
3 months ago#6
If this is likened to movie awards, it's also a good time to anticipate what could be good games (hype is hype is just hype) as well as earmark games you already know have proven themselves good. (And then comparing if the upcoming games end up beating them.)
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
3 months ago#7
I was so busy to not buy any game this year, but how about Monster Hunter World or Octopath Traveler?
"This is a quote."

User Info: DDJ

DDJ
3 months ago#8
Hey, I can actually legitimately participate this year. It's the first year in a while I've written a list.

...but first I have to play a game that was released this year.
www.DDJGames.com | Latest: GameFAQs Top 100: #10 to #1
twitter.com/ddjgames | www.GamingSymmetry.com

LoneCourier2281
3 months ago#9
@DDJ no biggie, this is more of a preliminary topic since the year is more than halfway over.

Like I said the only games I wanted to play this year, I did.

So I already know what my choices would be, but if you are anticipating a game and want to write about it after you played it (obviously that’s if you personally liked it afterall) then you are more than welcome on this list!

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
3 months ago#10
I can contribute. It'll be fun.
www.kashelltriumph.com
PSN: Growllanser
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. Top 10 board top ten games of 2018 list
  • Topic Archived