#2991: The Top 10 Video Games Developed by Digital Reality, by 91210user

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2991: The Top 10 Video Games Developed by Digital Reality, by 91210user

User Info: Weird_Fetishes

Weird_Fetishes
7 months ago#21
KT, I think you got the wrong guy.
The Lord prefers unmarked, non-sequential bills.
-Forgive & Forget from Saints Row

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
7 months ago#22
Wow. I sure did. I promptly deleted that.

I apologize to WP for actin' a fool and for being so blinded by my nerd rage to not actually read who said that.

It's been one of those afternoons.
PSN: Growllanser
@Kashell_Triumph

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
7 months ago#23
Allow me to temporarily go off-topic, but I just posted this in the stick and figured it should be looked over by potential (and current) list-writers:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000445-top-10-lists/57832025/896328088
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
7 months ago#24
I kinda admit that some of the games on the list have mixed or negative reviews according to Metacritic.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
7 months ago#25
Isn't anyone here at all? It seems that the list has been on the front page for almost a week now, and the Contributor Queue has not been updated for days, since there are nearly 15,000 screenshots waiting to be accepted. :(
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: 91210user

91210user
7 months ago#26
angeldeb82 posted...
Isn't anyone here at all? It seems that the list has been on the front page for almost a week now, and the Contributor Queue has not been updated for days, since there are nearly 15,000 screenshots waiting to be accepted. :(

Really? I hadn't noticed now that you mentioned it. :o I wasnt't hope the website used the article as cover. Not that I'm flattered. Yeah, does bother me a bit. I don't want to feel that special. :o

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
7 months ago#27
angeldeb82 posted...

That's probably unrelated.

ZoopSoul is the one that's responsible for doing screenshots, not SBAllen, and he's not on as often as Allen seems like. The queue in general has been getting updates somewhat in the areas Allen covers (at least on the end of cheats and such), though they definitely have been slower lately. From what I heard on the FAQ board, he's been sick quite a bit lately so that's probably a contributing factor.

Also most of the screenshots (about 10k-11k of the 15k) are mine so I can confirm that they mostly popped up over Sunday/Monday/today.

I think it's just yet another glitch in the Top 10 system. *shrug*
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/V7hzcXd

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
7 months ago#28
Looks like the front page is fixed now.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/V7hzcXd

User Info: KFHEWUI

KFHEWUI
7 months ago#29
WhitePointer posted...
Actually, you know what this reminds me of? Blackadder speaking to Baldrick, like this:

"I spy with my bored little eye, something beginning with T"
"Breakfast!"
"What?"
"My breakfast always begins with tea. Then I have a little sausage, then an egg with some little soldiers."
"No Baldrick, when I said it begins with T, I was talking about a letter"
"Nah, I never begin breakfast with a letter. Postman don't arrive until ten-thirty!"

Good old Blackadder!
R.I.P. SaikyoMog!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-seAIeu3Og

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
7 months ago#30
God I have so much to say in response to the posts in this topic, but I'm trying to learn how to control my (appropriately) negative statements.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2991: The Top 10 Video Games Developed by Digital Reality, by 91210user

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived