#2991: The Top 10 Video Games Developed by Digital Reality, by 91210user

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2991: The Top 10 Video Games Developed by Digital Reality, by 91210user

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
3 months ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/2991-the-top-10-video-games-developed-by-digital-reality

Well, here's a list that appeared over five months ago. This list kinda looks okay, IMO.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
3 months ago#2
As soon as I saw the title. The title, folks. I knew. I knew who wrote it and decided to skip it.

It's going to be a long three to four days in Top Ten List Land.
PSN: Growllanser
@Kashell_Triumph

User Info: 91210user

91210user
3 months ago#3
It's a bit disrespectful when you read a company name in a title that not well known and maybe in a more unfortunate position unlike the major development companies out there when they're still around. At least I tried. I would have taken games to type a list about Rockstar North and SquareEnix for example but I think some lesser known companies need to be seen one in a while. Maybe you like sucking up to those bigger companies Kashell for some fame! Maybe that's your thing! I'm not saying that to blackmail you. I know what you are trying to say after I beat Gouki in the other thread and I'm going to take it.

Kashell Triumph
3 months ago#4
I'm not sucking up to anyone. I'm pointing out that your writing "style" is causing your, well, cause to lose credit.
@Kashell_Triumph

91210user
3 months ago#5
Kashell Triumph posted...
As soon as I saw the title. The title, folks. I knew. I knew who wrote it and decided to skip it.

This... you are saying it like "never write about the sizeable development teams because they don't deserve any attention even when they create video games". It's like you're encouraging writers to write about the well known bigger companies everyone talks about or extremely little things people don't care about and try to force it in their face. I don't see what's wrong with typing about another company that's less known and I do like there line of video games. I think your comment was rather unreasonable to what I've been trying to type... which is 5 months old.

Also interesting that this article was featured five months ago, so you already knew that I wrote it! That's the comment you decided to type and post. You could have used that as a defensive! Alittle too late now!

Kashell Triumph
3 months ago#6
91210user posted...
This... you are saying it like "never write about the sizeable development teams because they don't deserve any attention even when they create video games". It's like you're encouraging writers to write about the well known bigger companies everyone talks about or extremely little things people don't care about and try to force it in their face. I don't see what's wrong with typing about another company that's less known and I do like there line of video games. I think your comment was rather unreasonable to what I've been trying to type... which is 5 months old.

Wrong again. I'm saying that your "unique writing style" made it painfully obvious just based on the list's title that the list came from you.

Give a smaller company all the love you want. Just do it with coherent sentences.

91210user posted...
Also interesting that this article was featured five months ago, so you already knew that I wrote it! That's the comment you decided to type and post. You could have used that as a defensive! Alittle too late now!

Except I didn't. Do you know how many lists have come and gone in the last five months? Don't flatter yourself.
@Kashell_Triumph

91210user
3 months ago#7
Not wrong. You're only saying that because you got caught. You keep posting. You can't defend yourself! Better luck next time!

Kashell Triumph
3 months ago#8
Got caught doing what, exactly? Telling the truth?
@Kashell_Triumph

User Info: Archmonk Iga

Archmonk Iga
3 months ago#9
91210user posted...

WTF does any of this gobbledygook even mean.
It's not up to you, and it never really was.

User Info: greatatemi

greatatemi
3 months ago#10
Oh, no. This list is about a company i never heard about, better bash it to the ground!!!!

Seriously, WTF.

But to talk about the list itself, i like it. I'm also from Hungary, and it's nice to see some recognition for these devs from smaller countries. Also, i didn't knew they made mobile games too, it's a bit sad.

91210user posted...
It's a bit disrespectful when you read a company name in a title that not well known and maybe in a more unfortunate position unlike the major development companies out there when they're still around. At least I tried. I would have taken games to type a list about Rockstar North and SquareEnix for example but I think some lesser known companies need to be seen one in a while.

I agree, Some of the best games out there are made by small companies you might never heard of.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2991: The Top 10 Video Games Developed by Digital Reality, by 91210user

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived