#3039: The Top 10 Consoles Debate (In the Style of Dr. Seuss), by White_Pointer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3039: The Top 10 Consoles Debate (In the Style of Dr. Seuss), by White_Pointer

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
6 months ago#1
I knew I should have kept the topic bumped up, because the list has returned. But nevertheless, I will do this again for the sake of the board.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/top10/3039-the-top-10-console-debate-in-the-style-of-dr-seuss

So for the second time in a row, what do you think?
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: SNESBOSS

SNESBOSS
6 months ago#2
My signature seems to agree...
The "Super Nintendo Entertainment System" is THE best videogame console ever made; period!

User Info: kirbyfan64sos

kirbyfan64sos
6 months ago#3
Oh man, this was freaking amazing. This will definitely be one list I will remember!

I kind of take a bit of issue with some of the sorting though...it feels weird that the Wii is so low at #9, but it felt like everyone else tried to head in the same direction after its release (e.g. Kinect, PlayStation Move).
Yoko Shimomura, ryo (supercell/EGOIST), Hiroyuki Sawano >> everyone else
https://refi64.com/

User Info: Pako Pako

Pako Pako
6 months ago#4
The old topic...just two weeks old
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000445-top-10-lists/76220215
-=PakoPako=- (Proud member of board 917023!)
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"

User Info: WhitePointer

WhitePointer
6 months ago#5
Yay the list is back up, I was hoping it would come back sooner or later given it wasn't up for the full length of time the first go around.

kirbyfan64sos posted...
I kind of take a bit of issue with some of the sorting though...it feels weird that the Wii is so low at #9, but it felt like everyone else tried to head in the same direction after its release (e.g. Kinect, PlayStation Move).

As some others have pointed out earlier in the original thread (that's now archived), the list isn't really a traditionally sorted ranked countdown, it's more like a round-robin where each system gets their say and a chance to rebut the previous system, which is something I tried to convey in the conclusion. That is, it doesn't matter who is the best...because in the end, it's about the games, and it's the gamers that win.

User Info: Darth_Krid

Darth_Krid
6 months ago#6
Fantastic list mate, it's nice to read something a bit different and not huge blocks of text either!

Hope to see more lists from you.

User Info: Vincent_Vincent

Vincent_Vincent
6 months ago#7
Darth_Krid posted...
Fantastic list mate, it's nice to read something a bit different and not huge blocks of text either!

Hope to see more lists from you.

User Info: Kashell Triumph

Kashell Triumph
6 months ago#8
Awesome. I'm glad this list is back! Let's keep this momentum going.
PSN: Growllanser
@Kashell_Triumph

User Info: Gorillafunk22

Gorillafunk22
6 months ago#9
Stand out list. Great job that you had the guts to be creative and try something different
2600, NES, GB, SNES, SMD, NGX, GBC, DGOO, LYNX, PS1, SAT, N64, 3DO, GBA, PS2, GCN, XBOX, DC, PSP, DS, PS3, X360, WII, VITA, 3DS, OUYA, WiiU, XONE, PS4

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
6 months ago#10
Great job as always! I'm curious to see the video version. However, that will be very difficult to do solo.
"This is a quote."
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3039: The Top 10 Consoles Debate (In the Style of Dr. Seuss), by White_Pointer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived