#3043: The Top 10 Video Games Sega Have Developed for the Original Xbox

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3043: The Top 10 Video Games Sega Have Developed for the Original Xbox

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
7 months ago#21
91210user posted...
Hi folks... excuse my late reply. I may add Gun Valkyire and replace it with one of the other entries shortly.

Well, here's hoping that you do.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: Vyse_skies

Vyse_skies
7 months ago#22
KeeperBvK posted...
Vyse_skies posted...
Shenmue II really should have been number one and not an honourable mention. Anyway, this list just made me feel sad because of how many great franchises saw their last games here.
House of the Dead
Shenmue (Until 3 is released... if it ever does)
Toejam and Earl

Um, on XBox we had HotD 3, after which came HotD 4, Overkill and soon Scarlet Dawn.
And there is also a new Toejam & Earl (called Back in the Groove) in the works.
And why wouldn't Shenmue 3 come out? The have the money and they have support by Sony.

Never heard of Scarlet Dawn... sounds interesting. The new Toejam hasn't been released yet, so doesn't count. Shenmue 3 is repeatedly being pushed back, so I won't hold my breath waiting.
This is the place where my signature is meant to be, but I can't seem to find a pen.

User Info: amcdc79

amcdc79
6 months ago#23
Thanks Pako Pako for your thoughts.

Shenmue 3 was supposed to be released last year, according to the updates I receive as a KickStarter backer, maybe next year. Not a happy camper.

Fyi, Shenmue was originally a Saturn game that cost $70 million in 1999, it was the most expensive game ever. Yu Suzuki knows that the Sony gaming division is making a ton of money right now, so he is in no hurry to finish the sequel.

No one wants a "rushed" game, but he is notorious for taking his time. I personally want to be still alive to be able to play the game, Lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #3043: The Top 10 Video Games Sega Have Developed for the Original Xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived