#2587: The Top 10 Sega Titles That Would Benefit from a Reboot, by Truck_1_0_1_

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2587: The Top 10 Sega Titles That Would Benefit from a Reboot, by Truck_1_0_1_

User Info: angeldeb82

angeldeb82
1 year ago#1
https://www.gamefaqs.com/top10/2587-the-top-10-sega-titles-that-would-benefit-from-a-reboot

Well, here's another 2013 list, I know. But I can tell that it's pretty good, IMO.
Fussenpepper: I'll miss my train. Parappa: You'll miss your train. Fussenpepper: I'll miss my brain. Parappa: May I help you?

User Info: QuickSpinsZero

QuickSpinsZero
1 year ago#2
I don't think Streets of Rage will sell in these times and I don't think anyone wants a Bonanza Bros. reboot. I prefer a Ristar remake more than a reboot.

Buuuut everyone's got an opinion :D
Spin Into The Future!

User Info: Odinius

Odinius
1 year ago#3
Dune: The Battle for Arrakis is not on the list. That's like one of the best games on the console, and laid the foundation for RTS games. Sadness :(

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
1 year ago#4
Altered Beast deserves a chance.

Yes, I know it was remade on the ps2. But it deserves another chance.

And another. And another. And another.. <___<;

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280
1 year ago#5
What's going on with Allen? I hope he's okay, I uploaded a list several days ago and the recycling of 2013 lists has been going on for quite a while.

http://imgur.com/OSqaN3G

I hope he's doing good. #getbetterAllen
PSN: MrLoneWanderer - 3DS FC: 0490-6216-2718
"The two most important days in life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."

User Info: Ninjinister

Ninjinister
1 year ago#6
Sega has needed to make a new Streets of Rage forever. But the game I want to see them do something with the most, is Psycho Fox.

User Info: lassics_shadow

lassics_shadow
1 year ago#7
Yay! Alex Kidd gets mentioned!
The Shadow knows

User Info: OlorinTheOtaku

OlorinTheOtaku
1 year ago#8
I'm really glad you mentioned Ristar. I've wanted a sequel/remake for that for years, a truly great game.
"Just because something is fictional, doesn't mean its not real." Find me on Twitter: @OlorinTheOtaku

User Info: Dudeman315

Dudeman315
1 year ago#9
No Eternal Champions? List is s*** in current form.
Cosmic Race > Final Fantasy 7

User Info: KeeperBvK

KeeperBvK
1 year ago#10
Odinius posted...
Dune: The Battle for Arrakis is not on the list. That's like one of the best games on the console, and laid the foundation for RTS games. Sadness :(

Great game, I loved it on my Mega Drive, but it's still not a SEGA game as it was made by Westwood, was published by Virgin and also came out on PC and other platforms at the time.

It's like saying Fifa 2017 was a Sony game.
  1. Boards
  2. Top 10 Lists
  3. #2587: The Top 10 Sega Titles That Would Benefit from a Reboot, by Truck_1_0_1_

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived