This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - MMA
  3. Is there no boxing forum on here? McGregor/Mayweather

User Info: ab2c4

ab2c4
3 years ago#1
Anyways, I hope McGregor gets the chance to pummel Mayweather. My fear is that Mayweather will run for his life, throwing punches when he can and keep running instead of fighting and win the fight on a decision. Or worse yet, McGregor gets frustrated and goes MMA on him.

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
3 years ago#2
I hope conor wins. I don't want to hear floyd fans if floyd wins. Especially if he's too big of a pansy to fight conor in the ufc in return.
I'd rather lose for free than pay to win.

User Info: zeroakuma

zeroakuma
3 years ago#3
mayweather too good
My Headphones: LCD-2 Rev 2 w/ Q Audio Cables, Audio Technica M-50, AD700, W1000X, and Sennheiser HD800
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4464/1227663902457.jpg

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
3 years ago#4
If he was too good he wouldn't let someone who isn't even in the sport take him to ten rounds in his first boxing match, wouldn't have to have the ref stop it while he's still on his feet, wouldn't have to have the ref save him in round nine, seems rigged. I don't usually watch boxing but when I heard about all of his "decision" wins, somethings fishy with this guy for sure
I'd rather lose for free than pay to win.

User Info: bouncer7

bouncer7
3 years ago#5
tombrady3to1 posted...
If he was too good he wouldn't let someone who isn't even in the sport take him to ten rounds in his first boxing match, wouldn't have to have the ref stop it while he's still on his feet, wouldn't have to have the ref save him in round nine, seems rigged. I don't usually watch boxing but when I heard about all of his "decision" wins, somethings fishy with this guy for sure

Well don't forget the guy is 40 years old. Way past his prime, but can still take down young whippersnappers.
What the hell happened to my old account?
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - MMA
  3. Is there no boxing forum on here? McGregor/Mayweather
  • Topic Archived