This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - MMA
  3. Your favorite/least favorite MMA athlete(s) and why.

User Info: YOSSisBACK

YOSSisBACK
5 years ago#11
Fighters I like;
Mendes: I really do think he is the only one in that division that can challenge Aldo even though he lost twice. I look forward to seeing him knock McGregor out one day.

Gustafsson: Whats not to like? Great fighter with a great attitude.

Rousey: Bit of a b****, but its hard not to like someone who is that dominant against everyone she fights.

Pettis: Even after he got owned by Dos Anjos, the dude is a human highlight reel

Roy Nelson: cos lol

Fighters I dislike;
Cormier: He seems to be too much of a sore loser

McGregor: (I'm Irish btw) By far the most unlikable fighter in the UFC imo. Should be in the WWE. Man I hope (and honestly believe) Aldo will embarrass him.
Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat. - Mahatma Gandhi

User Info: artowen74

artowen74
5 years ago#12
YOSSisBACK posted...
Fighters I like;
Mendes: I really do think he is the only one in that division that can challenge Aldo even though he lost twice. I look forward to seeing him knock McGregor out one day.

Gustafsson: Whats not to like? Great fighter with a great attitude.

Rousey: Bit of a b****, but its hard not to like someone who is that dominant against everyone she fights.

Pettis: Even after he got owned by Dos Anjos, the dude is a human highlight reel

Roy Nelson: cos lol

Fighters I dislike;
Cormier: He seems to be too much of a sore loser

McGregor: (I'm Irish btw) By far the most unlikable fighter in the UFC imo. Should be in the WWE. Man I hope (and honestly believe) Aldo will embarrass him.

Man, Pettis' running, cage climbing, ko kick of Benson Henderson was the craziest thing I've ever seen (it was in the WEC, but still.) Roy Nelson is a tough dude, but I don't really like watching him fight. I started watching MMA in the late 90s but haven't seen many current fights.

The only fights that I saw from 2012 and 2013 were from two 'Best Of The Year,' blu ray sets that I have, which are great btw. I'm hoping they continue the trend with a 2014 edition sometime this year. I have the ones the released for; 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. They're all great to watch and have hours of entertainment.
PSN: artowen74. Playing: A slew of PS1 classics; Castlevania SOTN,Parasite Eve,Jet Moto 3,Gran Turismo,Legend Of Dragoon,Persona,Mega Man X4, & many more.

User Info: Brooklyn_Adopt

Brooklyn_Adopt
5 years ago#13
I thought Rousey didn't give Tate respect because she bashed her family or something?

I want to like Jon Jones but he gets into a lot of trouble nowadays. If personality and their conduct outside of the octagon are factors, he'd definitely be one i don't like.
RIP Roux; Bobo; Jock; Carmella; Hollie; Pancakes; Riley, Poi; Shorty; Sugar Bottom; Ace
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4191/rescue.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - MMA
  3. Your favorite/least favorite MMA athlete(s) and why.
  • Topic Archived