This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LostWinds update

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
7 months ago#1
Anyone knows anything about it? I was browsing through the WiiWare games and it's the only one that says "updated" above.

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
7 months ago#2
Back during the early days of when the Wii U first showed up and they started the Wii to Wii U transfers, Lost Winds was one of the VERY few Wiiware games that could NOT transfer to Wii U for whatever strange reason. However, some months later, they fixed this and now you can transfer Lost Winds from the Wii over to the Wii U.
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
7 months ago#3
I remember reading about this a while ago, but I don't remember the game having an "updated" message above it until recently, which is why I was wondering.

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
6 months ago#4
MawiocUdwoc posted...
I remember reading about this a while ago, but I don't remember the game having an "updated" message above it until recently, which is why I was wondering.

That's really weird. I couldn't find any info as to why they would bother to update the game again.
Maybe they fixed a bug or something? But the game has been out since the beginning of the Wiiware service. Not sure what they would have to fix.
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: The_REAL_Duke_O

The_REAL_Duke_O
6 months ago#5
Maybe a fixed they did for the Wii to Wii U transfer?
I want my Earthbound!!!

User Info: SavageGlum100

SavageGlum100
6 months ago#6
The_REAL_Duke_O posted...
Maybe a fixed they did for the Wii to Wii U transfer?

They did it before, but maybe they refined something? Either way, I can't find any solid info aside from the original update.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived