This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Co-Op games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OnePieceFan

OnePieceFan
9 months ago#1
With the Wii Shop Channel closing down in the next few months, does anyone have recommendations as far as co-op games go?

I have Zombies Ate My Neighbours, Secret of Mana, Gunstar Heroes, and River City Ransom, plus Kirby Super Star and Dream Land 3 through the 20th anniversary collection and Metal Slug 2 on the Switch. I'm mainly looking for simultaneous co-op, so not something like Donkey Kong Country or Mario World where players take turns.

User Info: OboyHowdy

OboyHowdy
9 months ago#2
Bubble Bobble Plus is great in Co-Op.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
9 months ago#3
Neo-Geo Shock Troopers maybe?

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
8 months ago#4
Dungeon Explorer for Turbografx-16 (on the Virtual console). There can be a maximum of 5 players at the same time (the more players = the easier the game is..... which is much needed since if you go into this game alone, it can get VERY HARD because of the horde of enemies coming at you. I normally play this game with at least one other person).
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: The_REAL_Duke_O

The_REAL_Duke_O
8 months ago#5
Earthbo..... um.... I mean, Bomberman '94.
I want my Earthbound!!!

User Info: OnePieceFan

OnePieceFan
8 months ago#6
The_REAL_Duke_O posted...
Earthbo..... um.... I mean, Bomberman '94.

Already have Earthbound and Earthbound Beginnings haha. I beat Earthbound not too long ago, though the early game for Beginnings (much like Earthbound) is INCREDIBLY frustrating, and I can't wait until I get a second party member, since having Paula on the team is where Earthbound picked up for me.

Bomberman's always good for multiplayer, as is Bubble Bobble, so I'll likely pick those up. I've looked into Dungeon Explorer, and it seems interesting. Not 100% sold on it, though.

Not familiar with Shock Troopers, but a quick look into the game definitely makes it look like fun! (it seems like a top-down version of Metal Slug)

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
7 months ago#7
Battle Lode Runner for Turbografx-16 / Virtual console
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
7 months ago#8
Oliver_Oliver posted...

Doesn't that game support up to five players?
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
7 months ago#9
zzeennoolloo posted...
Oliver_Oliver posted...

Doesn't that game support up to five players?

Yes, it does (which is one of the cool things about this game).
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived