This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wii Shop Channel will be shutting down on 1/31/2019.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii - Virtual Console and WiiWare
  3. Wii Shop Channel will be shutting down on 1/31/2019.

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
9 months ago#11
I've decided I'm not even going to try to get one of the Classics. $80 is a lot of money for me, and people want to sell them for triple the MSRP? I'll pass.

User Info: j_coat

j_coat
9 months ago#12
The Wii Shop Channel has been under emergency maintenance for two days in a row in case no one noticed. Since Nintendo doesn't care enough to fix this since it's leaving anyway, we may have already lost the Shop way ahead of schedule.
3DS FC: 4554-0356-4310 Garbodor / Cascoon / Whirlipede-Pokemon XY Safari

User Info: ShyGuy81

ShyGuy81
9 months ago#13
Unfortunately, most of the VC games in my region are cruddy PAL 50hz versions, so in that sense it's not a huge loss. There are still some titles I want to buy though. I just need to figure out which games are 60hz versions.
In the name of Harman...

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
9 months ago#14
j_coat posted...
The Wii Shop Channel has been under emergency maintenance for two days in a row in case no one noticed. Since Nintendo doesn't care enough to fix this since it's leaving anyway, we may have already lost the Shop way ahead of schedule.

I just found out about the news. I haven't been in the Wii shop since last month. Hopefully it's fixed since there is some stuff I need to buy.
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
9 months ago#15
zzeennoolloo posted...
j_coat posted...

I just found out about the news. I haven't been in the Wii shop since last month. Hopefully it's fixed since there is some stuff I need to buy.

It's fixed for me.
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: The_REAL_Duke_O

The_REAL_Duke_O
8 months ago#16
Wii Armageddon is coming..... the end is nigh.....
I want my Earthbound!!!

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
8 months ago#17
The_REAL_Duke_O posted...
Wii Armageddon is coming..... the end is nigh.....

I feel like I'm in one of those apocalyptic movies. LMAO.
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411
  1. Boards
  2. Wii - Virtual Console and WiiWare
  3. Wii Shop Channel will be shutting down on 1/31/2019.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived