This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Delisted Virtual Console and Wiiware games during 2017

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii - Virtual Console and WiiWare
  3. Delisted Virtual Console and Wiiware games during 2017

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
7 months ago#11
The following WiIWare titles were delisted from the NA Shop Channel:
Horizon Riders
Paper Wars
Eduardo, the Samurai Toaster
Spogs Racing

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
7 months ago#12
Yup, just checked and they're gone. Besides those, these 2 are gone as well: Tiki Towers and Sneezies (here in Mexico at least).

Just in case anyone didn't see the other post, these were the delisted WiiWare games of 2015-2016, at least here in NA:

Pirates: The Key of Dreams
Big Kahuna Party
Learning with The PooYoos: Episode 1
UNO
Happy Hammerin'
Learning with The PooYoos: Episode 2
Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville
Tales of Elastic Boy: Mission 1
Learning with The PooYoos: Episode 3
Ubongo

Here in Mexico Arkanoid Plus and Karaoke Joysound are also missing, but they were still there on the US channel last year.

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
7 months ago#13
Two more WiiWare titles were delisted from the US Shop Channel.

Cruise Party
Brain Drain

User Info: The_REAL_Duke_O

The_REAL_Duke_O
6 months ago#14
What the flying f***?!?!?
Is Nintendo f***ing kidding me?!?!?
WHY THE f*** ARE THEY DELISTING GAMES BEFORE THE MOTHER f***ING SHUTDOWN OF THE WII SHOP?!?!?!?
Do they not want my money?!?!?
Of course they don't.... that would explain why Earthbound hasn't shown up on the original Wii!!!!
what the f***....
I want my Earthbound!!!

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
6 months ago#15
The_REAL_Duke_O posted...
WHY THE f*** ARE THEY DELISTING GAMES BEFORE THE MOTHER f***ING SHUTDOWN OF THE WII SHOP?!?!?!?
Of course they don't.... that would explain why Earthbound hasn't shown up on the original Wii!!!!
what the f***....

It sucks, doesn't it?
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
6 months ago#16
zzeennoolloo posted...
The_REAL_Duke_O posted...
what the f***....

It sucks, doesn't it?

Definitely not cool.
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
5 months ago#17
Well, no recent delistings.... but we do have December left.
Creator of the most talked about 500 post topic on the Wii U board, the most populated board on Gamefaqs. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/72708411

User Info: rhoadsofrock

rhoadsofrock
5 months ago#18
s***, I'm just hopeful I have time to buy a couple hundred bucks worth of points next month or in February.... I very recently (like within the last week or two) started getting an interest in the TurboGrafx-16; previously I had heard of Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood, and I decided to double-check it's availability on Wikipedia..... when I realized it was on Wii's Virtual Console (interestingly, Wikipedia did not mention if it's on Wii U's VC or anything else, 3DS or Switch), so I decided to get the game that night.

But yeah, I mean besides Splatterhouse, Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge and Bonk 3, there were at least a dozen other games I was thinking about just buying a whole bunch of in a month or so.

Fingers crossed.

User Info: SavageGlum100

SavageGlum100
5 months ago#19
rhoadsofrock posted...
s***, I'm just hopeful I have time to buy a couple hundred bucks worth of points next month or in February.... I very recently (like within the last week or two) started getting an interest in the TurboGrafx-16; previously I had heard of Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood, and I decided to double-check it's availability on Wikipedia..... when I realized it was on Wii's Virtual Console (interestingly, Wikipedia did not mention if it's on Wii U's VC or anything else, 3DS or Switch), so I decided to get the game that night.

But yeah, I mean besides Splatterhouse, Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge and Bonk 3, there were at least a dozen other games I was thinking about just buying a whole bunch of in a month or so.

Fingers crossed.

The financial issue is definitely a big one.
I want to drop lots of money.... but at the same time, there are very annoying bills to pay.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii - Virtual Console and WiiWare
  3. Delisted Virtual Console and Wiiware games during 2017

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived