This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Full collection of Virtual Console & Wiiware block sizes

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii - Virtual Console and WiiWare
  3. Full collection of Virtual Console & Wiiware block sizes

User Info: sfog

sfog
5 years ago#201
Added Thursday, 12/27/12:
Neo-Geo:
Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad (244)
I have a great signature.

User Info: sfog

sfog
5 years ago#202
After 3 years of posting these updates here, coupled with the lack of major Wii downloads lately, I've decided to quit posting them. If someone else wants to continue this topic, feel free.

Enjoy the rest of the Wii's downloadable future!
I have a great signature.
(message deleted)

User Info: zzeennoolloo

zzeennoolloo
4 years ago#204
I'm going to start listing all the 2013 virtual console and Wiiware releases for the original Wii. Release dates, system category and blocks will be listed. If I do NOT list a week, that that means nothing was released on that week. I will ONLY be listing weeks where a game is released. Okay, here we go .....
"A man comes to my store and commits and confesses a crime. Do the authorities arrest him? No, they close down my store and let him go free. Madness"

zzeennoolloo
4 years ago#205
Added Thursday, 1/10/13:
Neo-Geo:
World Heroes 2 (104 blocks)
"A man comes to my store and commits and confesses a crime. Do the authorities arrest him? No, they close down my store and let him go free. Madness"
(edited 4 years ago)

zzeennoolloo
4 years ago#206
Added Thursday, 1/31/13:
Neo-Geo:
Metal Slug 4 (266 blocks)
(edited 4 years ago)

zzeennoolloo
4 years ago#207
Added Thursday, 2/14/13:
Neo-Geo:
World Heroes 2: Jet (118 blocks)
(edited 4 years ago)

zzeennoolloo
4 years ago#208
Added Thursday, 2/28/13:
Wiiware:
Retro City Rampage (58 blocks)

SPECIAL NOTE: Before downloading, it says that this game is 59 blocks. However, after you download, the game itself only takes up 58 blocks on your Wii.
(edited 4 years ago)

zzeennoolloo
4 years ago#209
Added Thursday, 3/7/13:
Neo Geo:
The King of Fighters '98 ( 311 blocks)
(edited 4 years ago)

zzeennoolloo
4 years ago#210
Added Thursday, 3/21/13:
Neo Geo:
The Path of the Warrior: Art of Fighting 3 (162 blocks)

SPECIAL NOTE: When scrolling through the Neo Geo section of the virtual console, the game will appear listed as "The Path of the Warrior Art of Fight". Whoever wrote that ran out of room and couldn't list the full name of the game. When you click to see the product details, you will see the full name of the game. It should also be noted that if you are looking for the game here on GameFAQS, it is listed under the name "Art of Fighting 3" in the search results.
(edited 4 years ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii - Virtual Console and WiiWare
  3. Full collection of Virtual Console & Wiiware block sizes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed