This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SoulSword13

SoulSword13
2 months ago#1
I just re-purchased a PS3 slim with a 1TB HDD to ensure I get all my content downloaded from the store/library before they shut down in July.
Sadly, when I try to log into my PSN account It says "The sign-in ID or password is incorrect. If 20step verification is active, you must enter a device setup password into the Password field. Check your mobile phone for a text message about your Sony Entertainment Network account."
My email and password are correct. I've tested on my PS4, PS5, PC account, Mobile account. I have the right email and password. I also have 2-step verification, and nothing from the PS3 sign in comes up to do anything.
I have changed my password, followed the 2-step verification process and then immediately went to sign in to PS3, PS4 and PS5. PS4 and PS5 connect. PS3 just reverts to the same error i posted above.
I am connected to the internet as I did a system update using the internet, and I downloaded the latest version of Playstation Store.
When I try to get into the Playstation Store, it says "This service is currently undergoing maintenance."
So my only thought was that the PS Network for PS3 truly is down..but when I check server status, sony says it's up.
Anyone with a PS3 able to confirm there is something going on? They didn't shut everything down early did they?
Team Resource & Community Manager
Crash Test Dummies - Overwatch PS4 Team/Community | Discord: https://discord.gg/JDJ52Uh
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A