This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sith___Master

Sith___Master
1 week ago#281
We used to have something like that a long time ago back when it was a little more active. But I think there's too few/people now aren't as interested due to the Link mechanic.

Always nice to see casual stuff though.
"And all the wants, And all the needs, All I dont want to need at all."

User Info: Tskidless

Tskidless
1 week ago#282
It isn't that less people play, but more that nobody posts here. This board isn't easy to find and a lot of people just post on the game they like.

By the way Nexus updated and it has the new banlist and basically every card that has been revealed has been added.
Just existing though life.

User Info: Phoenixeater

Phoenixeater
1 week ago#283
https://ygorganization.com/spirituallypainfulchoice/

Card of Spirit

Normal Spell

(1) Each player chooses 1 card from their Deck, then each player chooses 4 random cards from their opponent’s Deck, and if they do, each player shuffles the 5 cards chosen from their Deck, randomly picks 1 to reveal and add to their hand, and shuffles into their Deck the rest of the cards chosen from their Deck.
4/21/2016: R.I.P. Prince and Chyna 6/18/2018: R.I.P. Aretha Franklin

User Info: Doe

Doe
1 week ago#284
-You can only activate once per turn
That's more believable
https://i.imgtc.com/e2dtpfR.jpg
https://i.imgtc.com/oVB3sDe.jpg

Phoenixeater
1 week ago#285
Tskidless posted...
It isn't that less people play, but more that nobody posts here. This board isn't easy to find and a lot of people just post on the game they like.

By the way Nexus updated and it has the new banlist and basically every card that has been revealed has been added.

That's good. By the way, I've been wanting to make a Lair of Darkness but I don't have any idea where to start.Do you have any suggestions?

Tskidless
1 week ago#286
https://ygorganization.com/whoneedsgoldsarc/

Ankuriboh
Dark Fiend / Effect
LV1 300/200
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can discard this card, then target 1 monster in either GY, except this card; Special Summon that monster to your field, but send it to the GY during the End Phase.
(2) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the GY: You can activate this effect; during this turn’s End Phase, add 1 “Monster Reborn” from your Deck or GY to your hand.

https://ygorganization.com/itstherankuptoignitionitshotandfreshoutthekitchen/

Outrigger Expand
Spell Continuous
(1) Machine Xyz Monsters you control cannot be targeted by an opponent’s card effect.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 1 “Infinite Ignition” Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 Machine Xyz Monster that is 2 Ranks higher than that monster you control by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon, also transfer the materials to the Summoned monster.) You cannot Special Summon monsters, except EARTH Machine monsters, for the rest of the turn after you activated this effect.

New normal monster and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Artwork.

https://ygorganization.com/shamehercreatorisatreethatgotwrekt/

MSC1-JP002 光をもたらす者 ルシファー Hikari no Motarasu Mono Lucifer (Light Bringer Lucifer)
Level 6 DARK Fairy Normal Monster
ATK 2600
DEF 1600
I am the ruler of all creation sitting atop the supreme throne… let there be light!

The first of many Witchcraft cards.

https://ygorganization.com/rhymeslikepoterie/

Witchcraft Poterie
Earth Spellcaster / Effect
LV2 0/2000
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then discard 1 Spell; Special Summon 1 “Witchcraft” monster from your Deck, except “Witchcraft Poterie”.
(2) If you have no cards in your hand: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 “Witchcraft” card in your GY; add that card to your hand.

Fun fact, they have a Rota that adds itself to the hand just by controlling a Witchcraft card.
(edited 1 week ago)

Tskidless
1 week ago#287
These aren't on YGOrganization as of this writing get so here is a link to the JP site. The effects and names might be changed as well. Please do not @ me when the link to YGOragnization is up if I do not post it.

https://yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&id=497

Edit: https://ygorganization.com/atelierwitchcraftthealchemistofendymion/

I am too lazy to fix the names as well.

Witchcraft Petri
Level 3 WATER Spellcaster Effect Monster
1000 ATK / 1500 DEF
-You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.
(1) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card and discard 1 Spell; Special Summon 1 "Witchcraft" monster from your Deck, except "Witchcraft Petri".
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; draw 1 card, then send 1 "Witchcraft" card from your hand to the GY, or, if you do not have any in your hand, banish your entire hand<Ignition>

Witchcraft Edel
Level 5 LIGHT Spellcaster Effect Monster
2000 ATK / 2300 DEF
(1) (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 Spell; Special Summon 1 "Witchcraft" monster from your hand, except "Witchcraft Edel".
(2) You can Tribute this card, then target 1 Spellcaster monster in your GY, except "Witchcraft Edel"; Special Summon it.<Ignition>

Witchcraft Hyne
Level 7 DARK Spellcaster Effect Monster
2400 ATK / 1000 DEF
-You can only use this card name's (2) effect once per turn.
(1) Your opponent cannot target other Spellcaster monsters you control with card effects.<Continuous>
(2) (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 Spell, then target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destroy it.

Witchcraft Creation
Normal Spell
-You can only use 1 of this card name's (1) and (2) effects per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) Add 1 "Witchcraft" monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) During your End Phase, if you control a "Witchcraft" monster and this card is in your GY: You can add this card to your hand.<Trigger-like>

Witchcraft Saberdasher
Normal Spell
-You can only use 1 of this card name's (1) and (2) effects per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) Target 1 "Witchcraft" monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
(2) During your End Phase, if you control a "Witchcraft" monster and this card is in your GY: You can add this card to your hand.<Trigger-like>
(edited 1 week ago)

Tskidless
1 week ago#288
Witchcraft Collaboration
Normal Spell
(1) Target 1 "Witchcraft" monster you control; it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase this turn, also if it attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

Witchcraft Draping
Quick-Play Spell
(1) Target Spells/Traps your opponent controls up to the number of "Witchcraft" monsters you control; return them to the hand.

Witchcraft Bystreet
Continuous Spell
-You can only use 1 of this card name's (2) and (3) effects per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) The first time each "Witchcraft" monster you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect each turn, it is not destroyed.
(2) If you would discard a card(s) to activate the effect of a "Witchcraft" monster you control, you can send this card to the GY instead.<Continuous-like>
(3) During your End Phase, if you control a "Witchcraft" monster and this card is in your GY: You can place this card face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone.<Trigger-like>

Witchcraft Scroll
Continuous Spell
-You can only use 1 of this card name's (2) and (3) effects per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) Once per turn, when your Spellcaster monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can draw 1 card.<Trigger-like>
(2) If you would discard a card(s) to activate the effect of a "Witchcraft" monster you control, you can send this card to the GY instead.<Continuous-like>
(3) During your End Phase, if you control a "Witchcraft" monster and this card is in your GY: You can place this card face-up in your Spell & Trap Zone.<Trigger-like>

Witchcraft Masterpiece
Normal Trap
(1) If you control a "Witchcraft" monster: Target 1 Spell in either GY; add 1 card with the same name from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can banish this card and any number of Spells from your GY, except the turn this card was sent to the GY; Special Summon 1 "Witchcraft" monster from your Deck with a Level equal to the number of banished Spells.<Quick-like>

Guess which archetype got the most love out of the three and there is probably most support since they are missing a level one, six, and an extra deck monster. There is an unknown monster on the trap as well which could be said extra deck monster.
(edited 1 week ago)

Phoenixeater
1 week ago#289
MSC1-JP002 光をもたらす者 ルシファー Hikari no Motarasu Mono Lucifer (Light Bringer Lucifer)
Level 6 DARK Fairy Normal Monster
ATK 2600
DEF 1600
I am the ruler of all creation sitting atop the supreme throne… let there be light!

Bare legs. Cleavage. Horns. The card's name being Lucifer. It's caption. Yep. It's getting censored.
(edited 1 week ago)

Phoenixeater
1 week ago#290
I've been experimenting with a Lair of Darkness burn deck and I need some suggestions on making it better. Can someone help me?