• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Naruto
  3. Lee should have gotten Sakura.
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#1
Lee is an actual Chad. Sasuke is an all-around piece of s***.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
Satt 1 month ago#2
Lee probably got a small wee wee like Guy though
Sasukefire 1 month ago#3
Cope and Seethe.
https://i.imgur.com/oPX7iZf.jpg Hat Vergil.
https://i.imgur.com/v6OhDD7.jpg
Satt 1 month ago#4
Lee probably got Tenten. neji said she has a nice sports bra so yeah
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#5
I wish Lee matured after the timeskip so he wouldn't have been as obnoxious. After Sakura increases her physical strength from Tsunade's training, Lee could teach her a few moves to improve her taijutsu. Stuff like Dynamic Entry, Leaf Hurricane, Leaf Gale and Leaf Rock Crush, and the first two steps from the Front Lotus that Sakura would use for her own combo move like Sasuke did with his Lion Combo. She'd be much faster from Lee's training, too. Eventually, when she's a young adult and marries Lee, she'd be able to use a few of the Inner Gates like Kakashi can.

f*** Sasuke x Sakura, man.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
(edited 1 month ago)
FortePlus 1 month ago#6
Lee deserved nothing. Cope.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#7
@FortePlus He deserved Sakura more than Sasuke did. Sasuke deserved absolutely no one and should have died alone.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
FortePlus 1 month ago#8
Lee was a cuck who treated Sakura as nothing but a damsel and a trophy. Sasuke deserving anything is irrelevant, he merely accepted Sakura's grace towards him after years of reflection since he did want to die alone at first. But of course telling the truth means that you don't have a case.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - king bully. // I am reclaimer of my name. Born in flames, I have been blessed!
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#9
FortePlus posted...
Lee was a cuck who treated Sakura as nothing but a damsel and a trophy.

As opposed to Sasuke abandoning Sakura and trying to kill her on multiple occasions? lol I don't even care if Lee x Sakura is bad; Sasuke x Sakura is objectively even worse. Even Sakura x Chiyo would have been better.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
FortePlus 1 month ago#10
Scotty_Rogers posted...
As opposed to Sasuke abandoning Sakura and trying to kill her on multiple occasions?

That's right.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Naruto
  3. Lee should have gotten Sakura.
  • Post New Message