This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Naruto
  3. When Naruto finally has sex with sakura or hinata, it better be a full chapter

User Info: Dragunov_4_ever

Dragunov_4_ever
9 years ago#11
Secretly Hinata is a girl with male genitals, which is why she's always shy to let Naruto know how she feels because she's scared she'll be rejected as a freak. It'll be a Futanari chapter where Naruto will use his transformation jutsu to turn into a woman and Hinata will use her Byakugan to find specific area in his g-spot to give him maximum pleasure. You heard it here first.

User Info: RaIeigh

RaIeigh
9 years ago#12

Secretly Hinata is a girl with male genitals, which is why she's always shy to let Naruto know how she feels because she's scared she'll be rejected as a freak. It'll be a Futanari chapter where Naruto will use his transformation jutsu to turn into a woman and Hinata will use her Byakugan to find specific area in his g-spot to give him maximum pleasure. You heard it here first.

Fund it.
Scott Pilgrim vs The World is 113 minutes long. Scott Pilgrim vs The Batman? 1.84 seconds. That includes the credits. - The God Damn Batman

User Info: marsh90

marsh90
9 years ago#13
supermike2 posted...
Fund it.

This.
Pretty sure there's something like this out there anyways. Not that I've seen one or anything >___>

User Info: Squall28

Squall28
9 years ago#14
Those chapters are already out.
You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
-Misattributed to CS Lewis

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
9 years ago#15

This.
Pretty sure there's something like this out there anyways. Not that I've seen one or anything >___>

Suuuuuuure
Proud to be EPic.
Time to go super saiyan!! https://gfycat.com/DisguisedHonorableImpala

User Info: ImmaCloudStrife

ImmaCloudStrife
9 years ago#16
Doujins bro.

User Info: Yuki_No_Haku

Yuki_No_Haku
9 years ago#17
This topic took a turn for the worse. I'm out.

*eJeX*
Mewshuji || Captain of the SS KenKasu; Sengoku BASARA and general Sengoku era nut
I will not remove this line until Anko is playable in another Naruto game.

User Info: wlkthebest2

wlkthebest2
9 years ago#18
mumble.

you would need a whole chapter just to show Hinata

she's a whale.
They Fell to their knees, and Plead to for their right To breathe. Lord please, Devour all my enemies.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Naruto
  3. When Naruto finally has sex with sakura or hinata, it better be a full chapter
  • Topic Archived