• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Social
  3. Just dropped by again to see if this board still existed.
GameBeaten 6 months ago#1
Don't see much reason to hang around the site much anymore aside from managing lists I made for personal Top Games. I guess there really isn't much traffic going on here now even, if any at all.

My last relevant topic here was this one:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000365-super-smash-bros-brawl-social/69758859

This also seems like a good moment to mention the following: Given the roster of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, I'm not sure how I could handle such a significant cast of characters if I had continued writing fan fics. Hahaha. I have to admit though, I have had some ideas float through my mind the last few times I've played Ultimate recently.
(edited 6 months ago)
Jawoooooooooooo 6 months ago#2
Always was a fan of your stories, GameBeaten.
~Jawo' *insert sublymonal message here*
Proud member of the SSBB Luxary Lounge/Resort, & the resident GameFAQs Talk Show Host!!
GameBeaten 6 months ago#3
Thank you. I hope you and everyone else from the boards over the years have been doing well.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Social
  3. Just dropped by again to see if this board still existed.
  • Post New Message