• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Social
  3. I joined this forum 12 years ago today.
El_Dustino 2 years ago#1
AMA.
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
AC:NL Dream Address: 5700-3355-4304
Akekazori 2 years ago#2
how's life
El_Dustino 2 years ago#3
Not bad. I am about to graduate with my BA, I have a job with the school paper that I can keep for a quarter after I graduate and, and after then I am probably going to take a small break while I look for a job. I want to get into video game journalism ideally, but I am fine working at a newspaper or magazine while I try to get to that. I mean, ideally I would love to MAKE video games, but that will probably be more of a hobby, I have not had a lot of time to develop those skills between 2 jobs and a full load of classes.

How about yours?
Akekazori 2 years ago#4
hell yeah, things sound good! congrats on the upcoming graduation, that's huge.

i don't wanna' go into it too much, for a handful of reasons, so let's just say things have been really rough for a couple of years now. but i've been in an amazing relationship for two years, so it's been worth it. having someone else to lie around depressed with helps a lot, lol.
lunarknight64 2 years ago#5
When you put your shoes on in the morning, do you put the left shoe on first or the right shoe? Do you put them both on then tie both of them, or do you put them on and tie them one at a time. Do you put both socks on before putting a shoe on, or do you put one sock and one shoe on before putting on both socks?
El_Dustino 2 years ago#6
@Akekazori Yeah, it is pretty great, it is just a little daunting because I have been in school for SO long. X3 I may go to graduate school but I am not sure, I would enjoy studying abroad again, it was a great experience but I only went for a summer (to South Korea).

But I'm sorry to hear that you have had a rough time. :( I won't pry, I just hope that things improve for you and your significant other. This board might be dead but our feelings are all alive and valid.

@lunarknight64 I put both socks on before putting shoes on, but I put the right shoe on, tie it, and then the left shoe and tie it. Unless I am walking into a pair of flip flops or slippers, in which case it just happens to depend on where I am at in my stride when I reach them. You?
lunarknight64 2 years ago#7
I do both socks, then right shoe left shoe right tie left tie. But usually I just leave my casual shoes pre tied and slip them on or off instead of tieing them every time.
El_Dustino 2 years ago#8
Holy s*** this topic is still active, I forgot I made this. Guess the board is so slow topics don't purge for a long while.
ZachmacV1 2 years ago#9
Yo
asdfghjkl;
X-02 2 years ago#10
Yo....

https://i.imgur.com/vFPY2p8.png

I saw this and thought it was telling me that I joined it 12 years ago. 😬
my account says:
Member SinceJune 29th, 2006 (13 years ago)

...Damn!
http://i.imgur.com/TpcGLmb.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Social
  3. I joined this forum 12 years ago today.
  • Topic Archived