This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DragulaRULEZ

DragulaRULEZ
4 years ago#1
It's like Soccer, Hockey, and Basketball with none of the difficulty. I watched it for 30 minutes, and there was one blocked goal and atleast one score a minute. I've actually seen mishandled passes accidentally score.
"I'm going to have to disagree with everything you say from now on. Go ahead, say babies shouldn't be skinned alive, see which side I'm on."

User Info: NightRain

NightRain
4 years ago#2
Yes and it's pretty fun actually.
And try to block a shot honestly... good luck! That ball comes fast.

User Info: DragulaRULEZ

DragulaRULEZ
4 years ago#3
I get blocking is hard, that's the problem. It's not like soccer because you have to use your feet with a medium sized ball. It's not like hockey because you use a stick on ice and the goalie gets wide pads. It's not like basketball because the goal is just a little bigger than the ball and you can defend in the paint (and the paint isn't as big).
"I'm going to have to disagree with everything you say from now on. Go ahead, say babies shouldn't be skinned alive, see which side I'm on."
  • Topic Archived