This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - Hockey
  3. Leafs Offseason Topic 2020

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
4 weeks ago#111
GhostofBPJ posted...
Malhotra signed as an assistant.

Can't say I love it. I don't know anything about the guy. Can he run special teams?

I'll give the benefit of the doubt for now, but feels like a strange hire. Neutral until proven otherwise.

He's more or less the reason why the Canucks have been crushing it on the face off and I'm kinda mad the Leafs grabbed him. Dude was a master of the face off before he took a puck to the eye.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: GhostofBPJ

GhostofBPJ
4 weeks ago#112
Oddly enough, I don't give a f*** about sports memorabilia so my ex gave me a signed Malhotra stick. I cut it down and used it for intramurals because I was a student and didn't wanna spend money in a new stick.

Naysaspace posted...
This is the most negative-sounding "neutral" post i've ever seen. But that's leafs fandom in a nutshell i guess.

Anyone else can't wait for the Dumba rumours to die out, or do you clawks actually want to see him join the leafs?

Maybe I had my hopes up for Boudreau but wtf has Malhotra done, faceoff coaching notwithstanding?
Toronto Maple Leafs

User Info: ShineboxPhil

ShineboxPhil
4 weeks ago#113
Naysaspace posted...
This is the most negative-sounding "neutral" post i've ever seen. But that's leafs fandom in a nutshell i guess.

Anyone else can't wait for the Dumba rumours to die out, or do you clawks actually want to see him join the leafs?

Not me. Dumba is trash
EndOfDiscOne posted...
Calling the cops is more dangerous than letting someone drive drunk

User Info: Naysaspace

Naysaspace
4 weeks ago#114
GhostofBPJ posted...
I cut it down and used it for intramurals because I was a student and didn't wanna spend money in a new stick.

i played hockey with my Adam Foote signed stick. it was a piece of s*** to begin with, but it's all i had when we got the call about the event.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

GhostofBPJ
4 weeks ago#115
Time to shop Marner and see what we can get for him. Especially ahead of the draft. We need to move his Salary to sign Petro. We'll get a great haul doing it too.
Toronto Maple Leafs

User Info: ktownslayer16

ktownslayer16
4 weeks ago#116
I cant wait for you to trade Nylander to sign Pietrangelo to an ugly one.
Fire Pierre Dorion

GhostofBPJ
2 weeks ago#117
Leafs Legend Jason Spezza re-uos for another year at league minimum.

Great value. Excellent veteran guy. I can actually say left it all on the ice when CBJ bounced us. Glad to have him back.
Toronto Maple Leafs

User Info: kidpokerfan

kidpokerfan
2 weeks ago#118
GhostofBPJ posted...
Leafs Legend Jason Spezza re-uos for another year at league minimum.

Great value. Excellent veteran guy. I can actually say left it all on the ice when CBJ bounced us. Glad to have him back.

Now to do the same with Bobby Ryan.

User Info: 1991

2 weeks ago#119
didnt feel like spezza at any point last year was a liability. hopefully he has another year in him.
Toronto Maple Leafs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

User Info: ktownslayer16

ktownslayer16
2 weeks ago#120
Good deal for Spezza. Hope he has another good year. I still cant believe what Babcock did to him.
Fire Pierre Dorion
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - Hockey
  3. Leafs Offseason Topic 2020
  • Post New Message