The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - Hockey
  3. Ironman Points League *** SIGNUPS ***

User Info: M0NSTER_

M0NSTER_
3 months ago#1
Ironman Points League Season 2....

HOW IT WORKS
šŸ’ Points only league hosted on Yahoo, up to 20 teams will draft 12 players, 8F & 4D. (no benched spots)
šŸ’ Rosters will be locked for the season except for 3 time periods spread throughout the hockey season.
šŸ’ Prior to the 3 periods where rosters can be modified, the bottom teams of the league will be eliminated, and the players will become available for other teams to pick them up through waivers.
šŸ’ The number of teams eliminated each period will be based on the number of teams that signup. Will probably aim for the final quarter to have 4 teams only.
šŸ’ Please note this is not a keeper league.
šŸ’ Waiver Type: Continual rolling list waiver claims are processed in waiver priority order and each successful claim moves a manager to the end of the waiver priority list

CHANGES
šŸ’ Goal & Assist will be worth 2 points instead of 1 point.
šŸ’ Power Play Point will be worth minus 1 point. (resulting in the team receiving 1 point instead of 2)
šŸ’ Short Handed Point will be worth plus 1 point. (resulting in the team receiving 3 points instead of 2)
šŸ’ Game Winning Goal will be worth plus 0.5 point. (resulting in the team receiving 0.5 point bonus in the event they get the GWG)

User Info: M0NSTER_

M0NSTER_
3 months ago#2
League was auto-renewed so if you aren't interested in participating this year let me know.

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
3 months ago#3
Sure, I'll give this a shot.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: Naysaspace

Naysaspace
3 months ago#4
Out. I was JP&JP.
(edited 2/29/2019 11:13:15 AM)

User Info: Canadian Vampire

Canadian Vampire
3 months ago#5
I'll be back
If cancer and anthrax had a baby, it would still be more popular than Michael Cole.

User Info: asiantriad

asiantriad
3 months ago#6
Canadian Vampire posted...
I'll be back

User Info: VinnyLecavalier

VinnyLecavalier
2 months ago#7
asiantriad posted...
Canadian Vampire posted...
I'll be back

User Info: Mr_L_