This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Zvarri! Official Packers Topic: Our December Friend Edition

User Info: nightmare75

nightmare75
1 week ago#21
awful nice of the Seahawks to do us a solid like that.

theawesomestevr posted...
The problems the Packers have now will be exposed against the better teams in the league right now. Unless we're just holding out hope our opponents have key injuries before we play them in the post-season or something.

agreed, especially on the defensive side of the ball. all of the NFC contenders are the kind of team that will run the ball at us all day until we prove we can stop them, which we haven't been able to do all year.

DoubleTangicide posted...
I mean.... if the Packers can get a bye, I think they have a very solid chance at making a run.

yeah, but the Saints, Niners, and Seahawks all have a one game lead on us for the two seed. looks like a pretty big if at the moment, imo.
North Dakota State University Bison - CARSON WENTZ HYPE TRAIN
http://i.imgur.com/JrFHPXC.jpg http://i.imgur.com/m47iYHE.jpg
nightmare75 posted...
yeah, but the Saints, Niners, and Seahawks all have a one game lead on us for the two seed. looks like a pretty big if at the moment, imo.

Well, one of the Niners/Seahawks will be a Wild Card team

if the Niners beat the Saints, the Saints will have 3 conference losses to the Packers’ 2.

If the packers win out (no guarantee, especially with a trip to Minnesota in the cards) that means the Pack will be the 2 seed
Proudly voted NFLB's Green Bay Packers Fan of the year 2019
"Guys, I'm about to blow your minds."

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess
1 week ago#23
One game at a time fellas.

On to Washington. 🧀
"Everyone attack" - The Man in the Back

User Info: lilant55

lilant55
1 week ago#24
Washington is lowkey a big threat to us. All their backs healthy and Adrian Peterson who's no stranger to us.

Adrian Peterson vs Packers = Career days for him. Hopefully we have an answer. Glad we don't see him twice a year anymore. Put of his top ten games we're highlighted in three lol.

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess
1 week ago#25
Not so Fun Fact:

We are sitting at minus 8 net return yards on punts this year.
"Everyone attack" - The Man in the Back
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Spellz2113

Spellz2113
1 week ago#26
Record for lowest punt return yards in a season is +27. That new RB they claimed off waivers better do something in a hurry lol

lilant55 posted...
Washington is lowkey a big threat to us. All their backs healthy and Adrian Peterson who's no stranger to us.

Adrian Peterson vs Packers = Career days for him. Hopefully we have an answer. Glad we don't see him twice a year anymore. Put of his top ten games we're highlighted in three lol.
Load the box with 10 and make em throw it lol
I'm only echoes of the man that I'm supposed to be
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Rage of Thor

Rage of Thor
1 week ago#27
Bloodychess posted...
Not so Fun Fact:

loooool
Are you the best that you can be?
No. I'm the best that anyone can be.

User Info: Allanon23

Allanon23
1 week ago#28
Bloodychess posted...
Not so Fun Fact:

We're moving in the right direction! I think we were at -11 heading into last week
Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it. Current LP: Dragon Quest XI

User Info: lilant55

lilant55
1 week ago#29
Allanon23 posted...
Bloodychess posted...
Not so Fun Fact:

We're moving in the right direction! I think we were at -11 heading into last week

They keep switching the return man too as if it's not a special team coaching issue smh lol

User Info: Spellz2113

Spellz2113
1 week ago#30
lilant55 posted...
They keep switching the return man too as if it's not a special team coaching issue smh lol
#FireZook lol
look on the bright side. At least there’s not a flag on every return/ kick off/ punt
I'm only echoes of the man that I'm supposed to be
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Zvarri! Official Packers Topic: Our December Friend Edition
  • Post New Message