This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Do the Patriots Cheat?

User Info: -______-

-______-
1 week ago#91
andromedadude3 posted...
Man, if Brady is a system QB, then the Pats could continue their reign of terror for another decade. Bill has said he doesn't plan on coaching into his 70s, but things can change.

anyone with a functioning brain should know that the real GOAT beligenius is the main reason why the patriots dominate

ever since the bruschi/seymour/roidney harrison defenses you see the lower iq patriots fans complain about how their defenses suck but right before the playoffs beligenius is able to scheme them into an elite unit

erased the chargers until garbage time, held the league's best offense to seven points through three quarters, and held another top three offense to 3 points in the super bowl
-______-

User Info: 1NfamousACE_2

1NfamousACE_2
1 week ago#92
-______- posted...
andromedadude3 posted...
Man, if Brady is a system QB, then the Pats could continue their reign of terror for another decade. Bill has said he doesn't plan on coaching into his 70s, but things can change.

anyone with a functioning brain should know that the real GOAT beligenius is the main reason why the patriots dominate

ever since the bruschi/seymour/roidney harrison defenses you see the lower iq patriots fans complain about how their defenses suck but right before the playoffs beligenius is able to scheme them into an elite unit

erased the chargers until garbage time, held the league's best offense to seven points through three quarters, and held another top three offense to 3 points in the super bowl

Held those pesky Eagles to 41 points
ACE is so damn cool, I wish I was more like him. I live everyday wanting to be like him. - @TheBloodyChamp

User Info: -______-

-______-
1 week ago#93
1NfamousACE_2 posted...
-______- posted...
andromedadude3 posted...

held the league's best rushing offense to 101 yards on 3.16 YPC

shut down a trash t*** team like expected

28-3

outschemed the tomlin steeiers again in the afccg

etc

the good games clearly outnumber the bad
-______-

User Info: Zodd3224

Zodd3224
1 week ago#94
-______- posted...
1NfamousACE_2 posted...
-______- posted...
andromedadude3 posted...

held the league's best rushing offense to 101 yards on 3.16 YPC

shut down a trash t*** team like expected

28-3

outschemed the tomlin steeiers again in the afccg

etc

the good games clearly outnumber the bad

Same could be said for Brady.

As great as Bill's defenses have been, Brady's offenses have out ranked them most seasons despite most resources being put into the defenses while Brady lights it up with no number 1 receivers or running backs (for the most part) and an offensive line that fluctuates between great and terrible.

It's not more 1 or the other, they are both equally GOAT.
https://imgur.com/qAas5O2

User Info: ChewedMint

ChewedMint
1 week ago#95
DeadCellReborn posted...
ChewedMint posted...
Over 85% of NFLb thinks the Patriots cheat
Why isn't it 100%? They were caught and punished multiple times

Because there will always blind fans such as @FrozenBananas that will continue to defend them and deny any wrongdoing no matter what happens. It's sad that they have no integrity and support such a scum franchise.

User Info: BudDupree48

BudDupree48
1 week ago#96
No integrity. All scum. Absolute scum
BANG BANG STEELER GANG

ChewedMint
1 week ago#97
How have I only just now realized Robert Kraft dated a woman 39 years younger than him? Somehow I'm not surprised either.

User Info: E32005

E32005
1 week ago#98
ChewedMint posted...
How have I only just now realized Robert Kraft dated a woman 39 years younger than him? Somehow I'm not surprised either.

he was getting rub n tugs from young women as well
https://i.imgtc.com/IR4XrBA.gif
https://i.imgtc.com/7X1rBRv.gif

ChewedMint
1 week ago#99
Not only that, but the woman Kraft was dating also had another man's baby. He's literally a cuck lmao.

User Info: BudDupree48

BudDupree48
1 week ago#100
E32005 posted...
ChewedMint posted...

he was getting rub n tugs from young women as well

Sex slaves*
BANG BANG STEELER GANG
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Do the Patriots Cheat?