This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ***Official NY Giants topic XXVII: LMAO Daniel Jones***

User Info: Link165

Link165
3 weeks ago#81
I'm seeing it tomorrow at 4. We don't have pick 37 anymore so I guess I don't have to worry about missing that.

My dad and brother saw it tonight and gave it four thumbs up.
Link165 basically just won.-Neosporin_v2
CEnco de mayo(5/5/07)

User Info: NikoIai

NikoIai
3 weeks ago#82
god im so amped

2:45 tomorrow

User Info: Dathrowed1

Dathrowed1
3 weeks ago#83
humphreybogart posted...
AgentReborn posted...
DiegoSanchez206 posted...
I must say I do appreciate that the Giants got three first round picks and got zero offensive lineman.

Should do well.

It might be a problem in 3 years the next time weed head Gregory is allowed to play

Let's keep it a buck, Taco would get pressure with these practice squad tackles the Giants employ. Nate Solder included in that.

Taco would get 6 sacks and a bonus against those guys
sig
15OneAndDone posted...
i heard Jones had his receivers drop alot of balls which could be a big part of that...wasnt his main weakness not having a strong arm?

38 last year.

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
3 weeks ago#85
Yeah he doesn't have a particularly strong arm. His arm isn't awful, but it's not great either. I think it's solid. I mean, you don't need a *great* arm to be an NFL QB, but it certainly helps.

His decision making better be as good as advertised. Right now, he looks like a straight-up nepotism pick because of the Cutcliffe connection and the Manning Passing Academy connection.

I would've been cool with him at #17. At #6, definitely a reach. So we got Dexter Lawrence instead of Josh Allen, and we got Daniel Jones either way. Lawrence isn't...a *terrible* pick, but Josh Allen would've been a GREAT one.
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win the NBA Championship! Started...4/23/2011? Or was it 2010?

User Info: CashMurray

CashMurray
3 weeks ago#86
How you going to pick a QB 6 with a *good* (translated that means bad) arm
NA29
Getting Cash in a Hurry

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
3 weeks ago#87
Because they're the Giants

They would draft a tackling dummy at #6 if he attended the Manning Passing Academy and had David Cutcliffe's endorsement
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win the NBA Championship! Started...4/23/2011? Or was it 2010?

User Info: Link165

Link165
3 weeks ago#88
And was the Senior Bowl MVP.
Link165 basically just won.-Neosporin_v2
CEnco de mayo(5/5/07)

CashMurray
3 weeks ago#89
The Giants drafted the last 3 Senior Bowl MVPs lmao
NA29
Getting Cash in a Hurry

CashMurray
3 weeks ago#90
UnrealRage posted...
Why did Miami and Denver skip out on Haskins though? s*** makes no sense

The 1 year starter thing hurts, the mobility part doesn't help nowadays either.

In general though, I think the media rated him far higher than teams did.
NA29
Getting Cash in a Hurry
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ***Official NY Giants topic XXVII: LMAO Daniel Jones***