This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ***Official NY Giants topic XXVII: LMAO Daniel Jones***

User Info: NikoIai

NikoIai
4 weeks ago#71
UnrealRage posted...
Why did Miami and Denver skip out on Haskins though? s*** makes no sense

There's a chance they're playing the long game for Herbert or Tua.

NikoIai
4 weeks ago#72
Despite how angry giants fans are, I think Dan Jones will will over a lot of them. Not necessarily with play, be he really is an extremely likeable guy. It is kinda infectious

plus it aint his fault he got drafted at 6

User Info: kbusch22

kbusch22
4 weeks ago#73
Maybe this team will go 2-14 next year, Gettleman and Shurmur will be fired, and the next regime will pull a Cardinals and take a QB.

lol who am I kidding, this team could go 0-16 and there is zero chance Gettleman gets fired.

User Info: Link165

Link165
4 weeks ago#74
You never know. Francesa is absolutely going to rip the Giants a new a****** tomorrow. He's said for months if the Giants take a QB at 6 they have no idea what they're doing. And he tweeted the same tonight.

Well, they just did. So we'll get a rant from him tomorrow and if the team sucks next year, he'll kill them even more, and that might be enough.
Link165 basically just won.-Neosporin_v2
CEnco de mayo(5/5/07)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: humphreybogart

humphreybogart
4 weeks ago#75
All of the Eli punishment is worth it because you saw your team win two Superbowls. I would take 8 garbage seasons or whatever it is at this point to win a Superbowl.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/monsterheel/
| PSN: John-Cowheel | XBL: John Cowheel

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
4 weeks ago#76
Link165 posted...
Gettleman said, and I am not f***ing around here, that he saw a professional franchise QB after his 3 drives at the senior bowl.

Waiter, I like this appetizer on first bite, I'd like to buy your whole f***ing restaurant.

That appears to be Gettleman's MO.

He watched Eli against the Eagles 2 years ago and decided that Eli had "years" left

He watched Jones at the senior bowl after 3 drives and thought Jones was a franchise QB

Next thing you know he'll be making decisions based off 20-second Snapchat videos. "I saw him sack a QB in practice and I just knew he was a gold jacket player"

kbusch22 posted...
Maybe this team will go 2-14 next year, Gettleman and Shurmur will be fired, and the next regime will pull a Cardinals and take a QB.

lol who am I kidding, this team could go 0-16 and there is zero chance Gettleman gets fired.

We could go 0-16 and Eli would still get a new contract

I'm convinced at this point that Eli has nude pics of John Mara or something like that. It's the only thing which explains why he basically got to hand-pick his successor.
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win the NBA Championship! Started...4/23/2011? Or was it 2010?

User Info: kbusch22

kbusch22
4 weeks ago#77
Link165 posted...
You never know. Francesa is absolutely going to rip the Giants a new a****** tomorrow. He's said for months if the Giants take a QB at 6 they have no idea what they're doing. And he tweeted the same tonight.

Well, they just did. So we'll get a rant from him tomorrow and if the team sucks next year, he'll kill them even more, and that might be enough.

Mike Francesa isn’t running the Giants though. I don’t think the Maras give much of a s*** about what he thinks.

Link165
4 weeks ago#78
My point is Francesa could absolutely cause enough of a channelling media storm that ownership has their hand forced.

Honestly, it already happened once with McAdoo. Mike obviously didn't get McAdoo fired directly, but you can't deny his evisceration of the Giants and providing an avenue for the fanbase to call in and do the same made that fire burn 100x higher.
CEnco de mayo(5/5/07)

Link165
4 weeks ago#79
Just saw that the Eagles drafted Andre Dillard.

f*** man I was hoping to land that guy.
CEnco de mayo(5/5/07)

NikoIai
4 weeks ago#80
Andre Dillard was probably the closest to a sure thing in this class so of course the eagles got him

did you see endgame?
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ***Official NY Giants topic XXVII: LMAO Daniel Jones***
  • Topic Closed