This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ***Official NY Giants topic XXVII: LMAO Daniel Jones***

User Info: humphreybogart

humphreybogart
4 weeks ago#41
AgentReborn posted...
DiegoSanchez206 posted...
I must say I do appreciate that the Giants got three first round picks and got zero offensive lineman.

Should do well.

It might be a problem in 3 years the next time weed head Gregory is allowed to play

Let's keep it a buck, Taco would get pressure with these practice squad tackles the Giants employ. Nate Solder included in that.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/monsterheel/
| PSN: John-Cowheel | XBL: John Cowheel

User Info: kbusch22

kbusch22
4 weeks ago#42
Also I'm not really hung up on not getting OL.

For better or worse, 80% of their line is set next year. The only question mark is RT and I feel like they're either gonna trade up tomorrow to get someone or they're just gonna sign Remmers as a one year stopgap.

User Info: UnrealRage

UnrealRage
4 weeks ago#43
Risner, Taylor and Ford are on the board

You kinda have to trade up at this point
New York Giants, New York Mets, New York Knicks and New York Rangers http://www.last.fm/user/UnrealRage GT: TrustyTerror197

User Info: SSj4Wingzero

SSj4Wingzero
4 weeks ago#44
Yeah I don't have a problem with this move

The whole reason you get those later-round picks is so you can move up. Your odds of getting an impact talent with 4th and 5th rounders is so slim that if you can move up, do it.

Baker is a good talent. I keep reading about "off-the-field" stuff but it seems to stem from the fact that he skipped his bowl game, which...honestly, I don't consider to be a problem. I'd do the same thing if I were him.

If we had taken Allen at #6 and Jones at #17, then it would have been a perfect draft
Not changing this sig until the Knicks win the NBA Championship! Started...4/23/2011? Or was it 2010?

User Info: Link165

Link165
4 weeks ago#45
Here's the thing, to me.

You take Jones 6. I think it's a f***ing stupid move but if he's your guy, he's your guy.

And if he's your guy, show the same pair of balls you have taking him at 6 and cut Eli's ass tomorrow and start Jones week 1. You think he's that good? Play him week 1.
Link165 basically just won.-Neosporin_v2
CEnco de mayo(5/5/07)

kbusch22
4 weeks ago#46
But they aren't going to do that because Gettleman himself has raved about following the Mahomes model.

Of course that's with a QB who is like 5% as good as Mahomes.

User Info: 15OneAndDone

15OneAndDone
4 weeks ago#47
i mentioned that before link...i love Eli but if you wanna reach on Jones and pick him 6 overall you must think he is a legit franchise QB so get him out there immediately
Eli Sexxing

kbusch22
4 weeks ago#48
I understand Giants Twitter is mad but don't get people saying they gave up too much for Baker to move up 8 spots. I expect a run on CBs to open tomorrow's draft. You're getting possibly the best CB in the draft and giving yourself a 5th year option on him. There's value there.
AgentReborn posted...
DiegoSanchez206 posted...
I must say I do appreciate that the Giants got three first round picks and got zero offensive lineman.

Should do well.

It might be a problem in 3 years the next time weed head Gregory is allowed to play

Yeah they should do great against Lawrence, Quinn, Graham, Cox, etc.

But yeah Randy Gregory smokes weed. Got em
https://tinyurl.com/y838ue3p
https://youtu.be/IRqr8X6w6bo

User Info: NikoIai

NikoIai
4 weeks ago#50
Im already over the Jones pick bc ivw been preparing for that for weeks

Trading Odell for a nose tackle is a new low
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. ***Official NY Giants topic XXVII: LMAO Daniel Jones***
  • Topic Closed