This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Tyreek Hill should never play football again

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
3 weeks ago#41
Kenny_Mayne posted...
If only some of your fathers beat you guys like peterson & hill did to theirs

As Harry demonstrates the results would not be positive.
bloop

User Info: Johnny_Cueto

Johnny_Cueto
3 weeks ago#42
Has Lamar Jackson reached out to him yet? Dude already did once, what a clown.

User Info: DullPython

DullPython
3 weeks ago#43
HarryWarden posted...
Poet Laureate posted...
HarryWarden posted...
JamaalCharles39 posted...
HarryWarden posted...
LMAO at the banning for life comments. My dad said and did similar things to me growing up. It’s not that unusual. Some of us don’t find it shocking at all.

Ehhhh your dad did things similar to breaking your arm?

Frying pan to the head when I was 12.

You realize that's abuse, right?

Yes, obviously. Just saying that you that haven’t lived or experienced such a situation aren’t really speaking from any sort of experience and therefore really don’t know what it’s like because you’ve lived life on easy mode.

Wait, so you're basically saying getting the s*** kicked out of you is a right of passage?

You need counseling. Or maybe to stop trolling with fake nonsense. Either way, get help.
Biden 2020 (because I want to win) | Modded for calling someone a glass pane (flaming) and for saying a topic headline was stupid (trolling)

User Info: Poet Laureate

Poet Laureate
3 weeks ago#44
HarryWarden posted...
Poet Laureate posted...
HarryWarden posted...
JamaalCharles39 posted...
HarryWarden posted...
LMAO at the banning for life comments. My dad said and did similar things to me growing up. It’s not that unusual. Some of us don’t find it shocking at all.

Ehhhh your dad did things similar to breaking your arm?

Frying pan to the head when I was 12.

You realize that's abuse, right?

Yes, obviously. Just saying that you that haven’t lived or experienced such a situation aren’t really speaking from any sort of experience and therefore really don’t know what it’s like because you’ve lived life on easy mode.

I've seen and experienced some pretty messed up stuff myself. I had a therapy explain that people who experienced the type of violence I was around, often develop PTSD type symptoms.

This combined with marrying a women who was extremely broken, and violent started to take things down a dark road. I sought therapy and anger management because I saw how increasingly volatile I was becoming, and didn't want to produce the same environment for my future children, that I was exposed to.. (Mind you, most people would tell you I'm the kindest person they know. But my family did a number on my when it comes to the home environment.) I even talked to both my parents, and my sister individually. I told them that I loved them. And though I believe everyone did the best they could, our house was extremely toxic, and that they should probably seek help as well.

I say all that say this: Abuse is not acceptable, and should not be tolerated. I understand what a viscious cycle that can be. Tyreke probably had it rough as well. But it's still not justifiable. And neither is your dad hitting you in the head with a frying pan. You don't have to condemn your father, or victimize yourself. But you should acknowledge that abuse is not ok.
"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer." (Psalm 18:2 - ESV)

User Info: Delirious_Beard

Delirious_Beard
3 weeks ago#45
ah yes the classic "my parents kicked the s*** out of me and I turned out fine!" defense
https://i.imgtc.com/hB9W4JK.gif
You act like I don't know my own way home

User Info: 1NfamousACE_2

1NfamousACE_2
3 weeks ago#46
Lol.... Chiefs are a trashy team, what's new?
New signature needed, acquire within from management
(message deleted)

User Info: Soundgarden

Soundgarden
3 weeks ago#48
#FreeTyreekHill

@Compsognathus posted...
He needs to be locked up.

tagged as dinosaur species
RIP Chris Cornell ;_;
https://i.imgtc.com/Mer8Ddw.jpg

User Info: Dathrowed1

Dathrowed1
3 weeks ago#49
https://twitter.com/i/status/1121555953642504194

Espinal: "He is terrified of you! And you say that he respects you, but it's not respect"

Hill: "He respects me"

Espinal: "It's terrify, he's terrified of you."

Hill: "You need to be terrified of me too.... b****, that's why you can't keep a f***ing man, n****"

Yikes!

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/04/25/tyreek-hill-audio-recording-son-broken-arm-fiancee-threatened-chiefs
sig
Miami Hurricanes1 3 weeks ago#50
Hill is a POS but his GF/wife w/e she is isn't any better
http://tinyurl.com/q7o6uys
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Tyreek Hill should never play football again
  • Topic Archived