This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Tyreek Hill should never play football again

User Info: spudger

spudger
4 weeks ago#21
so the chiefs had TWO concurrent woman beaters and abusers?

damn
-Only dead fish swim with the current
http://error1355.com/ce/spudger.html

User Info: DullPython

DullPython
4 weeks ago#22
Compsognathus posted...
He needs to be locked up.

Yeah, how in the f*** is this not the outcome.

I feel so bad for his son. f*** this monster.
Biden 2020 (because I want to win) | Modded for calling someone a glass pane (flaming) and for saying a topic headline was stupid (trolling)
The Great Muta 22 4 weeks ago#23
Dude is such a f***ing piece of s***. f*** him and he should be done for life
https://youtu.be/7Zb_Ma7fJNw
Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn churches

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
4 weeks ago#24
LMAO at the banning for life comments. My dad said and did similar things to me growing up. It’s not that unusual. Some of us don’t find it shocking at all.

User Info: bvillebro

bvillebro
4 weeks ago#25
Compsognathus posted...
andromedadude3 posted...
Mixon and AP are still playing. Hill will be fine.

I think you are underestimating just how devastating a quote like "You need to be terrified of me, too, b****." is. Especially when it is being said to someone you have already had a history of strangling.

It's short, it fully encompasses the tone of the issue, it's attention drawing, and it can be effortlessly worked into headlines.

People can rationalize away "disciplining" your child. Even if what AP did goes well beyond discipline. But combine the above quote with a child's broken arm. That is impossible to explain away. You know exactly the person you are dealing with.

this. AD was remorseless. Hill is quite literally threatening additional violence and trying to instill fear on the woman, with a deep history of interpersonal violence

He has to go, from the league
Learning something new everyday

HarryWarden
4 weeks ago#26
bvillebro posted...
Compsognathus posted...
andromedadude3 posted...
Mixon and AP are still playing. Hill will be fine.

I think you are underestimating just how devastating a quote like "You need to be terrified of me, too, b****." is. Especially when it is being said to someone you have already had a history of strangling.

It's short, it fully encompasses the tone of the issue, it's attention drawing, and it can be effortlessly worked into headlines.

People can rationalize away "disciplining" your child. Even if what AP did goes well beyond discipline. But combine the above quote with a child's broken arm. That is impossible to explain away. You know exactly the person you are dealing with.

this. AD was remorseless. Hill is quite literally threatening additional violence and trying to instill fear on the woman, with a deep history of interpersonal violence

He has to go, from the league

LMAO. Bunch of Charmin soft people these days.

User Info: DullPython

DullPython
4 weeks ago#27
HarryWarden posted...
LMAO at the banning for life comments. My dad said and did similar things to me growing up. It’s not that unusual. Some of us don’t find it shocking at all.

Beating the s*** out of you?

Nah man, you're dad was an ass if he did that. That's not respect, that's abuse.
Biden 2020 (because I want to win) | Modded for calling someone a glass pane (flaming) and for saying a topic headline was stupid (trolling)

User Info: JamaalCharles39

JamaalCharles39
4 weeks ago#28
HarryWarden posted...

Ehhhh your dad did things similar to breaking your arm?
Tony Gonzalez is the best TE ever, nobody is even close to being as great as him.
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/chiefs-celebration-11-12-12.gif

HarryWarden
4 weeks ago#29
DullPython posted...
HarryWarden posted...

Beating the s*** out of you?

Nah man, you're dad was an ass if he did that. That's not respect, that's abuse.

Yes, he did that. Has affected me for life, I promise you.

HarryWarden
4 weeks ago#30
JamaalCharles39 posted...
HarryWarden posted...

Ehhhh your dad did things similar to breaking your arm?

Frying pan to the head when I was 12.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Tyreek Hill should never play football again
  • Topic Archived