This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Zvarri! Official Packers topic: Rodgers is a b**** and I find it hot edition

User Info: Bloodychess

Bloodychess
3 weeks ago#141
dkgerbil2 posted...
Bloodychess posted...
DoubleTangicide posted...
Apparently the colts wanted Savage, too

s***, not like there were a handful other safeties available

You did your homework on safeties, clearly.

Edit: Ew you also started marking my messages for being real with you. I was notified that I was marked for flaming for calling you a brat LOL. You're not handling yourself well.

If you really think that calling someone a brat is being "real" then you are beyond sheltered 🤣

And i didnt mark anything
To err is human
To arr is pirate

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
3 weeks ago#142
some09guy II posted...
Odd day 1. From the sounds of it Gute got exactly what he wanted - the top defender on his board and a guy he was looking to trade up for from go. Why he wanted to trade up...that's another question. The guy looked like a day 2 pick, to say nothing of waiting for him at 30. Which tells me he either fell in love with the guy and didn't like the hype being generated about him recently so his trigger finger got itchy, or he was higher up on some boards than a lot of people expected.

In any case, I'm not opposed to the pick. The guy looks like a ballhawk, which we've missed terribly of late. Fast as hell and killer instincts. If only he wasn't tiny.

Gut seems like the kind of guy who gets bored and just wants to make moves lol
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

User Info: bretopher

bretopher
3 weeks ago#143
Make Uncle Randy proud.
http://i.imgur.com/uAMFwRd.jpg

Bloodychess
3 weeks ago#144
Starving the offensive of draft picks is not a winning strategy and I'm afraid it is going to show another year now
To err is human
To arr is pirate

User Info: Allanon23

Allanon23
3 weeks ago#145
I'm probably the odd man out, but I liked this first round.
Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it. Current LP: Dragon Quest XI

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
3 weeks ago#146
Allanon23 posted...

Pettine probably likes it
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

User Info: bretopher

bretopher
3 weeks ago#147
Bloodychess posted...
Starving the offensive of draft picks is not a winning strategy and I'm afraid it is going to show another year now

We’re gonna take a WR in the 2nd. TE in the 3rd. And a OL in the 5th.
http://i.imgur.com/uAMFwRd.jpg

Bloodychess
3 weeks ago#148
BreakevenCloud posted...
Allanon23 posted...

Pettine probably likes it

Gute must have trust in LaFleur to rev it up with the pieces they have already. Time will tell but I still hate the Gary pick.
To err is human
To arr is pirate
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
3 weeks ago#149
Bloodychess posted...
If you really think that calling someone a brat is being "real" then you are beyond sheltered 🤣

And i didnt mark anything

Yeah, you're whining about how horrible everything is with this franchise and that you've lost significant faith in the GM for ONE pick that you find questionable. I'm telling you to stop and be an adult. If that's not being real, I'm sorry that criticism strikes deeper than it needs to. You very clearly didn't do enough homework on safeties but flew off the handle about that one, too. Why should anyone trust your thoughts on the rest of the draft?

Bloodychess posted...

Legit zero wide receivers drafted in the first round so far. First round TEs DON'T work out, so I'm glad we dodged that bullet. Yeah, we could use some help on OL for sure, but what are the odds that we don't get a respectable WR or OL prospect at the start of the second? What about at the end of the first next year, where we're hopefully picking? Isn't that when the run on o-line starts? We don't appear to greatly need a RB and there's still a chance for one later.

The draft is fine so far. They aren't completely ignoring the offense. They drafted three wideouts last year and have a clear number one wideout. They have a promising (albeit oft injured) running back who no longer has McCarthy holding him back with touches. We do still have a good LT and Center, we just spent money on either a replacement for Bulaga or a starting guard in Turner. I don't know what more you're looking for.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

User Info: Allanon23

Allanon23
3 weeks ago#150
Yeah, I would definitely have wanted a WR in the first round if there was a decent crop. This year sucked at the top end of the class.
Attention campers, lunch has been cancelled today due to lack of hustle. Deal with it. Current LP: Dragon Quest XI
  1. Boards
  2. Sports and Racing - NFL
  3. Zvarri! Official Packers topic: Rodgers is a b**** and I find it hot edition